Salon System | Marvelscara

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
It seems that if we can put off doing something, then we'll pay for it. Whether it's a manicure that only requires attention every two weeks, or false eyelashes that we don't have to keep putting on, the fact is we, and our clients, want our beauty regime to take less time...even better, to take care of itself.

New from Salon System is Marvelscara. Available to beauty therapists and salons nationwide, Marvelscara is a professional treatment that gives your clients three weeks of mascara-fabulous eyes. Claiming to darken, lengthen and volumise lashes they claim there'll be little need for falsies. In fact, Hollyoaks actress Stephanie Davis says, "As a girl who has to wear false lashes every day for work, this is the perfect as I now have three weeks off applying them. My lashes look so full, I love it!"

Whether your clients want a natural look or full volume fabulousness, you can apparently tailor the treatment to suit their needs. Plus, it requires no daily maintenance and you can combine it with Lash Lift.

But don't just listen to me...get in touch with Salon System and, if you're interested in training call Training Solutions on 0208 8454115.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• mascara kit 2 rev01.jpg
    mascara kit 2 rev01.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 2,212
I think I wont!! Thanks anyway!

Cry Baby is the originator of the system that everyone is now trying to copy, and none too well either!

Nothing can give a person more lashes than they have apart from falsies or individual eyelash extensions ... otherwise you have a mascara treatment that looks no different than what you can do yourself .. there are even some ordinary mascaras that can stay on for days now and with the convenience of applying it yourself in your own regular routine (which we are all used to).

Many have paid out for these systems (and Salon System is very late to the party) only to ditch them through lack of client interest! Most don't like the 'feel' of the product nor are they impressed with paying for something that looks no different to that which they can do at home.

The Ed- Thanks for posting this. I've seen the product on the shelves in Sally's but never paid much attention to it. To be honest I've never done the research myself as i don't do lashes.

It's always nice to learn about new or new'ish products :)

Would be nice to hear from people who used both Cry Baby and Marvelash how do they rate these products and what the customers think.

I trained in Crybaby and I have now taken it off my menu.
It really is a Marmite treatment. A lot of clients didn't like the fact that you could feel it when it's on and it goes quite 'bitty' when it wears off.
It's one of those treatments that was going to be the 'next big thing' and it just kind of bombed!

I personally really dislike these types of treatment, I really dont like the spider leg effect it gives. I hates my lashes with it on and couldnt wait for it to come off.

not my cup of tea at all and not a favourite of my clients either , they didnt like the bitty feel either..

each to their own a win some lose some scenario I suppose, but I like totry everything before i say yes or no.

I trained in myscara and it's now off my list for the same reasons, to be honest I just think its a bit crap lol

I trained in crybaby but shouldnt have bothered, total waste of money.

Hi Everyone,

Marvelscara has a high fume content (not good for clients), no microfibre in the bottle and nothing in it to make it flex.

Marvelscara get 35 applications to a bottle and a 20g of MYscara will get you at the very least 90 applications or around 200 if you are like me and put out tiny amounts out at a time. You also need to mix with a separate bottle of microfibres.

Some people love SPM but understand that some people don't. It wont give you the same effect as lash extensions and is purely a replacement for mascara. It is it done properly its fab but unfortunately it isn't applied correctly and can look like spider legs or clumpy.

Therapist feedback can be found at MYscara - Health/Beauty - Glasgow, United Kingdom | Facebook
MYscara is now in 20 countries and we have loads of MYscara lovers xx

Last edited:
Hi Louisestherapy,

Marvelscara: fumes, really? Says low fumes on the bottle and myself and clients do not experience fumes.

The glue does include fibres in it (says on the bottle) which can be applied just like that, or one can add extra fibres and stir in if required to create the desired effect.

35 applications per bottle? I have done around 50 clients and im half way through my bottle.

I cant speak for MYscara, but those are my findings on Marvelscara.

Im looking to train in SPM but can't find anywhere ! Liverpool or Wales are my 2 locationsx

Latest posts

Back