SalonGeek Super Science Weekend - posting guidelines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
E=GEEK2

Salongeek.com super science weekend is kicking off!

Super Science weekend is the time to try your damnedest to stump the science geeks with the most technical questions you can muster related to Hair, Skin or Nails.

To make it easier to 'see' the Super Science Weekend threads in the forums it would be a good idea if everyone posting a science thread could prefix their thread titles with 'SSW' (i.e. [ssw] how many woodchucks does it take to chuck wood?)

Read more here: http://www.salongeek.com/news/51573-salongeek-super-science-weekend-24th-25th-march.html

It all kicks off tomorrow (GMT), enjoy, learn lots, but most of all HAVE FUN :green:

cant wait for this,
roll it on!!!

ooooh sugar lumps ...im nervous now :|
what if i cant think of my questions ! what if i forget them !
oooh dratt !

Are we sticking to one particlar forum or is it to go in the relvant one i.e. nail forum for nail, skin for skin etc or all in the same one?

Got my questions at the ready - can we post them now?

ooooh sugar lumps ...im nervous now :|
what if i cant think of my questions ! what if i forget them !
oooh dratt !

I am more worried thst folks will forget the answers.......!!!

Are we sticking to one particlar forum or is it to go in the relvant one i.e. nail forum for nail, skin for skin etc or all in the same one?

Got my questions at the ready - can we post them now?

Go for it!!!

I've posted my question! Just waiting for an answer now! :Grope:

I've posted my question! Just waiting for an answer now! :Grope:

Just done my first SSW squestion too! (probably a totally obvious thing I should already know but I bet I am not the only one).

More to come later!

I think we need to stick to the relevant forums :green:

I think we need to stick to the relevant forums :green:

Thanks Sandi - presumed this as I was too eager to get my questions in - so I have already started firing away!

I am going to love gthis weekend as I just love to have all the minor details of these things in my head!

This science weekend thing could mean sleep deprivation for me. Nearly bed time for me, but you guys are just getting started & I don't want to miss out.

It's on for the whole weekend Bernadette so when you get up tomorrow morning it'll be night time in the UK and there should be loads of threads to read up on :D

It's on for the whole weekend Bernadette so when you get up tomorrow morning it'll be night time in the UK and there should be loads of threads to read up on :D
:lol: I know. I just feel like I'm jumping into the middle of a conversation then. I just might have to have a midnight geek.

My dogs are now looking at me with evil eyes, I'm not even dressed never mind taking them for a walk! I can see a burnt dinner tonight too! I am loving today, thanks Sandi!!

Can I participate? I dont want to hog all the answers, im just easily excited with jusciy questions :)

Most definitely :D

If juicy questions float your boat then you've come to the right place lol

I've been sooo busy lately that I haven't been able to log-on very much, but have made sure I will have some time today to come and participate!

I'm gonna do a bit of reading now and some answering later on methinks :green:

Hope everyone really enjoys the SSW!

ok i think i have some questions ...
most of them are simple things you would think

duurrr why do you not know that lol
but after this weekend i will :green:
im trying my flipping hardest to think of things hahah

Please note that SSW...is not sponsored by Creative Nail Design......
I may be at fault here...as CND is my only point of reference therefore it is their systems I use, and have trained/train with....and I have been on here since 8am...answering when I can !!!!

I know there are other companies Educators out there lurking...so PLEEEEEASE come join in with Super Science Weekend.....

Your Geekdom NEEDS YOU!!!!!

We need everyone to participate...!!!

We sure do Izzi, I can't keep up with all the questions at the moment - either to be able to answer them or to read other people's answers and to learn from them!!! dare I say it this is geeking like it used to be ... in the good old days lol!!!

I have learned so much today i just can't believe how much! it also shows how many questions we really do have bubbling around inside us but are maybe too worried to ask in case people think it's too trivial - so well done to Sandi for such a faberooney idea!

dare I say it this is geeking like it used to be ... in the good old days lol!!!

I have learned so much today i just can't believe how much! it also shows how many questions we really do have bubbling around inside us but are mayne too worried to ask in case it's too trivial - so well done to Sandi for such a faberooney idea!
Excellent, that's what we needed and it seems to be working :green:

Thank you, but I can't take all of the credit, Izzi was the one who placed the seed and it just seemed to grow lol
:hug:

Latest posts

Back