SalonGeek Super Science Weekend... are you up for it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The SalonGeek Super Science Weekend, are you up for it?

• Most definitely, knowledge is power

Votes: 80 98.8%
  • No, it doesn't interest me

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Not really bothered one way or the other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Cool ... just what I need.. I will try my best to contribute..... great way of revising cheers geeks

fab ideaxx

Sounds good to me! Any extra info I can nick from more intelligent people is always useful!!

Fab idea count me from the sidelines Im good at reading but not typing:green:

Count me in too, I am such a sieve head, and forget things as quicly as I learn them so this will be useful.

This is just a wonderful idea...I've just gone ballistic pos repping everyone in connection with it....it felt so good, after a couple of days that have seemed so frustrating! Just what we need on here right now!

Now wouldn't it be even better if we could get Doug Schoon to poke his nose in to it too...that would be like talking to God!

oooh count me in ..sounds brill ;
just what we all need :hug:

as a newbie just starting out i would be very interested in this, because i too always have to know why, so im sure i will be annoying my tutors on the foundation course because i ask too many questions, one of the reasons i knew the 4 day course i took was no use to me, was because she didn't know the answer to a lot of the questions i asked, i came on here and bingo, loads of answers

id love to know a bit about the sciency (is that a word lol) part, and my son would take a keen interest, he is a complete science geek at times (although only 13) and he might be able to explain some of the more technical terms to me lol

i wont be any help answering anything but id love to participate

Nicky x

OOOh....great response..I will break out my white coat ,spike up my hair and you can call me Beaker!!!!

Attachments

• Beaker_muppet.jpg
    Beaker_muppet.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 19
Fab idea, count me in. Thats last place taken care of!!

Sounds great... and that's coming from the idiot who once declared that Nails had nothing to do with Science whatsoever :smack:

I'd be in for this too chicko.... Just give me lots a warning, so I can figure out the time difference lol ....

I'd be in for this too chicko.... Just give me lots a warning, so I can figure out the time difference lol ....
Yep me too. I hate missing out because I'm in a different time zone.

I'm in, probably best just make the tea though and take coats:o

I'm in.
Adele I have my tea black with 2 sugars thanks, oh and my leather jacket has to be on a coathanger please, not just on the bed in the spare room.:lol:

Just kidding, I'll probably be in the kitchen helping you with the tea/coffees, oh and we mustn't forget the biscuits.

The World Clock - Time Zones

So far we've got 2/3 nail educators who will be on hand (thank you) to offer help and advice, and I'm trying to get some knowledgeable Skin Geeks onboard so if you're a Skin Geek who knows their stuff or you know of a Skin Geek who knows their stuff can you drop me a line please... thanks :D
As soon as we have some more 'people in the know' then we can set a date.

I'm trying to get some knowledgeable Skin Geeks onboard so if you're a Skin Geek who knows their stuff or you know of a Skin Geek who knows their stuff

How about Amy de Man? She always comes across as being very knowledgable in a technical way.....

I doubt i will be able to add much,but i'll learn lot's i am sure,fab idea ! x

Yep, I'm up for it!

(as long as those biscuits grafxgal mentioned are choccie ones!) :green:

What a fab Idea.

I am so up for this, I have been away for a day or so and have come back to read all your journals etc and as I am sure you know I agree with it all 100%.

Bring it on Sandi!!

I'm really pleased to see we have a good few people interested in the Science Weekend! Fab!

Looking forward to learning loads!!!!

Thank you to all who have put themselves forward to giving us an educational weekend. Couldn't do this with out you guys!!!:)

Latest posts

Back