SalonGeek Super Science Weekend - posting guidelines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Sandi for a great idea.

Erm can we also check the Q's being asked to day as some are being asked twice already!!!

I actually blame Tiger Jay...Science Day was all her idea after my give science a chance thread.......then we managed to fob off all the work and organising to Sandi!!!..he he.....

Didn't she do well!!!

Do you know...
I've just had a nose at "Who's Online" and the number of people viewing and replying to the SSW threads is fantastic. I've learnt loads today and we've got over 24 hours to go yet :D

Bring it on :D

I'm not posting much but I am learning so much from SSW..... There are loads of q's that I don't know and the ones I do are being answered before I get there!!!!

Fab idea Tiger Jay/Izzi/Sandi, and thanks so much to those that are informing me......:hug:

I am getting brain ache now from trying to think of all the questions i have ever had and never asked lol

For those of us (including me lol) who are suffering from achy-brain syndrome from all of the amazing threads posted today I've discovered that SSW shows up in the advanced search option so we can come back to these threads whenever we fancy by searching for threads with SSW in the title :D

I've enjoyed the thread that I've managed to read today, haven't had chance to keep up with them all.. clients eh they get in the way !!

look forward to some great (and heavy!!) reading later

well done everyone I'm sure everyone learned a thing or 3 today xx

Well I don't know about you lot but I'm having a ball!!!!!!!!!!:green:

well i have abserlouly loved today !
its been so mind boggling ... i am actually knackered lol
loads of reading ...not only on here , but going through my books to see if i could find questions to ask ,:lol:

THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT !!!! THE GEEKY SPIRIT HAS RISEN AGAIN HHOOORAAHHH !

Absolutlely Fan Dabby Dozy xx Well Done Sandi for bring us all this great wealth of information.Hope everyone learns something from this weekends SSW and a huge thanks to Sandi for organising this special weekend :hug:

Julie xxx

.Hope everyone learns something from this weekends SSW and a huge thanks to Sandi for organising this special weekend :hug:

Julie xxx
learns something ! :eek: my head is busting with all the little bits and bobs i have picked up today ..
including a few things that i havent fully understood have now finally clicked :idea:
its brilliant
BRING ON TOMORROW .........

learns something ! :eek: my head is busting with all the little bits and bobs i have picked up today ..
including a few things that i havent fully understood have now finally clicked :idea:
its brilliant
BRING ON TOMORROW .........

Thats Good Emma my head is busting too :) but what great info :)
You learn something new every day :) xxx

Right Sandi!

Now there is trouble and I want to Sue!

No where on here did it say that "you must not take you lap top to bed and sit there for hours on end to avoid sending your neck into muscle spasms and cricking your neck"!

I am in bloody agony - where is that claims telephone number!

i even asked to be banned last night just so i could actually go to bed and get some sleep !

i ended up in the police station all night ..for beating my feller up when he tried to prise me away from my geeky buds !

I would just like to say a big 'thank you' to Sandi for organising this weekend and to all the knowledgable geeks who have taken the time to answer all the fab questions.

I for one have learned loads today!

Oh I say...
we've got Theresa's claim going in for a dodgy neck, Emma begging to be banned & a police station involved :eek:

Perhaps we should have a public health warning if we do another SSW lol

Thanks guys, it's been excellent so far, you should all be proud of yourselves because without all of the questions posted there would be no answers :hug:

Many thanks to all of the knowledgeable geeks who took up the challenge from mine and Amy's begging and offered to lend a hand, without you this wouldn't have been as successful :hug:

Oh I say...
we've got Theresa's claim going in for a dodgy neck, Emma begging to be banned & a police station involved :eek:

Perhaps we should have a public health warning if we do another SSW lol

Thanks guys, it's been excellent so far, you should all be proud of yourselves because without all of the questions posted there would be no answers :hug:

Many thanks to all of the knowledgeable geeks who took up the challenge from mine and Amy's begging and offered to lend a hand, without you this wouldn't have been as successful :hug:

Dont worry - once the pain killers start to kick in there will be more questions from me - my aim today is for the Skin Experts so get the old grey matter going and watch this space!

This has been a great experience....I was really missing the site today when I was at work...although I was telling my students about some of the information gleaned yesterday.

I have to say though that my highlight was the fact that some (quite rightly) would use The Complete Nail Technician by Marian Newman as a reference book, to help with some questions. Then we would have the author herself (mum) answering too.

ONLY ON THIS SITE!! could that happen...and that is why I hang around on here so much!!

Thanks again Sandi!........seriously though, chit chat only for me for a week!!

i am soooo not going to be able to let this one drop now
i have it embedded in me !
i have doug schoons book next on my list of to-do things , i have been after a secondd hand one for ages , but now im just gunna buy it at full price lol because i have enjoyed learning how everything works so much ...I NEED MORE !!!!!:eek:

Latest posts

Back