Scentsations manicures????????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boop

Reaction score
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD ONE!!

Okay, i was just thinking about what i could add to my services for the new year and i came up with an idea of a Creative Scentsations manicure.
Does anyone do this? or do you think it would work?
For example change the Citrus Soak to a Scentsations handwash of the clients coice and then for the massage use a Scentsations Hand/Body Lotion.

When i was training at college we were never taught to use an exfoliator, just to soak, file, cuticle work, massage, buff and polish, which i would class as a basic/classic manicure, but by using the scentsations i think this would make it a bit more interesting and fun for the client.

I have just got the RawEarth kit and Solar Manicure kit (so there is room for a basic manicure. Obviously the only downside being having a wide range of the Scentsations stock which could be costly at first.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated

Thanks All xx

Sounds good in theory but maybe you could poll a couple of friendly clients to see what they think too. Do you think you would get the custom for this to justify the outlay?

I dont know, its just an idea at the mo. maybe i could use the idea as my basic manicure but just have say 2/3 scentsations to choose from. obviousy keeping the costs down then.

I dont know, its just an idea at the mo. maybe i could use the idea as my basic manicure but just have say 2/3 scentsations to choose from. obviousy keeping the costs down then.

maybe you could start off with the three best selling scensations, someone at creative will tell you the most popular. you could also buy a few of the small scensations for the client to possibly purchase.
i think its a good idea. just for the record my faves are cranberry and vanilla lotions :D

Thanks Kelly, I think this is what i will start by doing. IMO it just adds a little extra to what could be a very basic manicure, and you have to soak and massage using something so why not something that smells yummy!!

I also love the vanilla one! and black cherry and nutmeg is a fave of mine to

maybe , you could also get a few more of the small size lotions for use on clients and if they like them, then buy the bigger ones. if they dont you are not stuck with a huge bottle that no one likes.
i did this as i was running out of money for stock but wanted to test quite a few of the lotions, and this was alot cheaper for a start off hth xx

maybe , you could also get a few more of the small size lotions for use on clients and if they like them, then buy the bigger ones. if they dont you are not stuck with a huge bottle that no one likes.
i did this as i was running out of money for stock but wanted to test quite a few of the lotions, and this was alot cheaper for a start off hth xx

Thanks, thats a good idea, i have a few mini ones already so that would be a good way to do it xx

We do this in the salon, have a few minis for clients to choose from, the favourite one seems to be mango and coconut, with cranberry and lavender & chamomile not far behind xx

This is what I do for my standard manicure.

I offer Melon & Jasmine or Cranberry

I'm going to start doing Scentsations manis in the new financial year when I'll be adding a few new services. I won't buy the whole range. I'm just going to do a different one every month or two.

I bought some mini sizes of the scensations hand creams and the clients love the fact that they get a choice.

Think its great idea!!! ..tried it once myself ...would deffenately choose vanilla scent :wink2:

Hi, I offer the Scentsations manicure and pedicure and its very popular.
I carry (mobile) approx 5-6 of each lotion and wash (Birch and Mint, Pear and Dand, Citrus and Green Tea, vanilla shimmer etc).
I do lots of scentsation manis with group bookings, I find vanilla shimmer, cucmber and Aloe, Citrus and Green tea the most popular.
I also bought the mini choc covered range for a ltd edition christmas mani and pedi.
Also the Scentsation is one of my biggest retail lines too so always stock a few.
Good luck

i offer a scentsations express manicure.
i have a selection of the washes and matching lotions for the clients to choose from, i also retail the mini lotions which go down really well!

Latest posts

Back