Scottish Beauty 2011

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LCbeauty

Reaction score
Who's going?
What/who are you hoping to buy/see?

I'll be there, going to have a general nosey around :) xxx

I haven't checked who will be exhibiting this year, but I will probably still pop along even if just to have a chat with fellow geeks !!

I will be going too, love seeing everything, hate not having enough money to spend lol, would be lovely to meet fellow geeks xx !

I'll be there, Im a holistic therapist so I usually just go for a nosey but Im hoping to branch out into beauty this year so Im hopoing it will be of more interest to me this year.

Loved seeing Eve Taylor last year, with all her oohhing and aaahhhiing over George Clooney.

when is it?! I need to get on some kind of mailing list :/

It was May last year.

Go onto Beautyserve, you can register for your free ticket

HTH :)

gutted i want to go but only in level 2 beauty therapy :cry:

gutted i want to go but only in level 2 beauty therapy :cry:

I'm sure it's open to students too.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

it says last year students or college buyers but i think that means people buying for their college but i could be wrong

yip will be there but rarely buy much now but love meeting geeks xx

it says last year students or college buyers but i think that means people buying for their college but i could be wrong

Just try applying for your tickets and see what happens.
I though any beauty students were ok to go so you will probably be fine xxx

Just try applying for your tickets and see what happens.
I though any beauty students were ok to go so you will probably be fine xxx

thank u just applied and it said i should get tickets 2 weeks before the show i really cant wait to go now just got to save my pennies :green::green:

Aw fab :) maybe see you there then :) xx

Maybe the geeks should wear a "Geeky" badge or something so we will all recognise each other! xx

ha ha, fab idea Elaine :) xx

I cant wait to go!

I've always been working when its on so YAY i'm not this year :D

xxx

Thanks LCbeauty for starting this thread :) I'm a newbie and wouldn't have know about this otherwise. Just went online and applied for my ticket, can't wait!

Mx

Latest posts

Back