Scottish geeks - I Need My Nails Done

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyseeker

Reaction score
Ok are there any nail tech geeks around who live near me.

I'm not far from Dunfermline and Edinburgh and am willing to travel - need them done before the end of the month (before next friday) for my hols.

Would rather give the business to a fellow geek than to someone else.

So come on leave me a message please. :hug:

Am just bumping this up.

Trish

Why not pm Izzidoll who I am sure can point you in the right direction if she doesn't have time to do them herself.

There is also Miss Fiona Wallace who has a salon on the South Side of Glasgow.

And if all else fails do your own :green:

I love doing my nails for my jollies!

Sorry I am Glasgow too

Sorry I am Glasgow too
Sorry hun - I couldn't remember where you were based.

Trish - Problem solved. I am sure Martigirl will give you a real fab set of nails.:)

Just realised LBR is in Blairgowrie I think and she was sporting a beautiful set of nails yesterday:hug:

Yes there is LBR in Blaigowrie.......or Jax in St Andrews, you could PM her too!

A good salon in Dunfermline is Nail Creations.....especially Michelle the owner not actually a geek but a damn good nail tech!!

Here you are, right on your very own doorstep, *Sarah* Creative Nail Tech and Geek:)

Hi honey

Dont know if this is any help to you but I have client in crossgates and will be doing thier nails on Saturday. I live 15-20 mins away from you depending on the traffic (forth road bridge) He hehehehehe:hug:

Thanks to eveyone who took time to respond.

I am sorted now.

Trish xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back