semi permanent makeup & botox

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Monroe

Reaction score
i just wanted to know if anyone offered these services in their salon, in the past i had someone ask if she could do it in my salon and i got a percentage of what she took. she left a folder with pics for my clients to look at asked me to book people in on a certain date.
(i saw her qualifications and insurance)

I didn't get alot of interest but i didn't really push it.
if anyone else does this do you get alot of interest.

Hello Carla,

I'm a PMU(Permanent makeup) Consultant, our clinic's offer alll invasive treatments I.E botox, fillers, PMU also laser and peels.

They all do very well, it's down to how well you market your services and the person who does the work. If you have a tech/nurse or Dr who is very good at what they do, it will bring in the £££££'s.

Research your tech's who will administer these treatments and make sure they are upto the job. MANY ARE NOT.

Good Luck:hug:

Jen
Creative Director
Advanced Beauty Clinic Warwickshire

As Jen sais, it's all down to how you promote it. The problem generally is that the salon owners don't promote it to their clients or put it on their price lists. Then, they start to think that it's not a good money earner. It's a two way street as the SPMU tech and the salon owner BOTH need to sell it. xxx

Latest posts

Back