Share your mobile experiences

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being paid all in 10p. I kid you not. . .

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

Shellac! Gobsmacked lol

Shellac! Gobsmacked lol

lol unbelievable!
thanks for everyone liking our page, share with your friends and help us make the mobile community smile :lol: xx

Children knocking over the wax pot...aghhh

Haha this is fab ... I'll get my thinking cap on xx

On one occasion a very regular client text on the morning of her app to see if I could possibly come earlier as she had been given a Lon awaited app at the dentist, I was in the gym at the time so said I can come now but I've been working out so she would have to excuse my gym gear/sweat (lol) she was only having a blow dry, I got there and her daughter (who's 2) stood me t to me for a while ... Sniffed me, and says eugh nicki you stink! Haha I'll never do that again xx

Clients that get up mid manicure to answer phones, make tea, sort out children.......well if its ruined it your own fault!

On one occasion a very regular client text on the morning of her app to see if I could possibly come earlier as she had been given a Lon awaited app at the dentist, I was in the gym at the time so said I can come now but I've been working out so she would have to excuse my gym gear/sweat (lol) she was only having a blow dry, I got there and her daughter (who's 2) stood me t to me for a while ... Sniffed me, and says eugh nicki you stink! Haha I'll never do that again xx

Lol very funny! Love this! X

Clients that get up mid manicure to answer phones, make tea, sort out children.......well if its ruined it your own fault!

I share your pain! So annoying! :mad: x

Too true Tina- I can sympathise with the couch. Just treated myself to an ultra lightweight one recently and it has been brilliant!

Doing eyelash extensions with the clients entire family peering over you watching to see your every move!

Being paid all in 10p. I kid you not. . .

I can beat that!! Had 10ps, 5ps and 2 & 1ps ... For £5 of a £25 treatment!! My poor little cash tin was overflowing!! x

Doing eyelash extensions with the clients entire family peering over you watching to see your every move!

This would make a great cartoon! X:lol:

Omg just remembered an hilarious one ... Washing a clients colour off over the bath when her little boy (2 or 3) comes in and decides to have a pooh on the loo ... Guess who had to wipe his bum :( lol x

Omg just remembered an hilarious one ... Washing a clients colour off over the bath when her little boy (2 or 3) comes in and decides to have a pooh on the loo ... Guess who had to wipe his bum :( lol x

Nooooooo!!

Spray tanning at someone's house and kids running around the room, knocking the tent, getting in and out of the tent no matter how much I ask them politely not too!!

Oh and the same for dogs/cats jumping in the tent......keep your animals out!!!

I've had a cat sit on my shoulder while doing a set of nails :)

I loved it. See the thing is clients always ask "are you of with cats, dogs, gerbils ect" I love animals and have no problem at all. They are less trouble than children :)
Vicki x

Am I being thick, what's a costumer? Do you mean customer or is it a groupon thing?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back