Shellac... do you have any tips and tricks you'd like to share?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A good tip.

I saw a post recently where the technician was asking about layering and using color pops or discs to show clients the different combinations .... she said, "I haven't got time to make oll these combinations to show clients" yada yada yada .... well here is how I do it.

Every time I do a new layering combination for a client, I grab my disk or colour pop and get a quick one bashed out at the same time as I am doing the client and bit by bit, the colour options are all done for clients to view, without taking your free time to do them. :green:

Another great tip.. thank you Gigi :hug:

http://www.salongeek.com/members/jo...-work-out-how-remove-shine-photoshop-lol.html

Hope this works...should be a picture of hot pop pink shellac French with negliee with glitter and dark purple konad x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

I love them, they are so pretty and I just LOVE the shine you get from Shellac... there's nothing else like it :)

Thank you for sharing :hug:

Wow, fab thread - loads to learn!
I would like to ask a couple of questions; how do you layer? What I mean by this is, how many layers of each colour do you apply?
And secondly, how do I learn more about Konad? I've never heard of this but love the pictures that have been posted!!! Intrigued to say the least!!

Thanks xxx:hug:

Wow, fab thread - loads to learn!
I would like to ask a couple of questions; how do you layer? What I mean by this is, how many layers of each colour do you apply?
And secondly, how do I learn more about Konad? I've never heard of this but love the pictures that have been posted!!! Intrigued to say the least!!

Thanks xxx:hug:

Check out the konad lovers group for all things konad and many many images to get your imagination going! =D xx

Great layering video, thank you An*Gel :hug:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the cream puff & tropix combo, I will be doing that on my nails tomorrow, cant wait! :biggrin:

Thanks for this, really helpful

Latest posts

Back