shellac lamp - now in stock

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlondieBear

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am doing my cnd course at the moment and really want to start using shellac as well(friends and family first until i get bit more experience)so got all my shellac products only thing they dont have is the lamp and i REFUSE to use any other lamp after all the posts here.So i have all my shellac products just sitting here looking at me and i cant use them :cry:
Put my name on the list but i know people that have there names down for weeks now.

Any ideas?
X

Be patient or get the Brisa lamp.

Lamp is in stock on Sweet Squared hun, if you still need it.

Brill! Just ordered mine ...that was the quickest order i have ever placed!!!

Just got mine!!! Cant believe its finally arrived! WOOOO HOOOOOO!!! :D:D:D

Tell me about it. Went on the site on the off chance this afternoon plus needed pedi bits, saw it and ordered straight away. Quickest order I've placed. Just need top/base and colours now. But it was the lamp that I knew would be the hardest to get ;)

I only placed an order of a Sculptor brush sunday night and i did'nt received it today, i had a feeling that S2 were busy with something because i normally recieve orders next day.

Cant believe they finally come back in stock and I'm skint:cry: Oh well best get saving those pennies (dam kids and needing school uniforms and shoes:))

Aw thank you
Delighted you all got one
Im not reg with sweet squared(live in ireland)
Have to ring them and send my certs and prob be gone by then
sniff sniff not my day at all!!!

Thank you tho x x x

Cant believe they finally come back in stock and I'm skint:cry: Oh well best get saving those pennies (dam kids and needing school uniforms and shoes:))

I know typical, have had money for ages and now all disappeared what with school holidays, new shoes, new school kit! Think I'm going to have to call on mummy bank and I'm 37!!!

I'm gutted! - I have no money now! Lol. - been waiting months and when it back in stock no money always the way hehe. Didn't get a email to say it was back in either. X

At last! wooo hoooo.

Although i'm now extremely skint as i've just bought the retention + starter kit too, £160 down. OUCH!!!!

CND lamp is now is stock,:) I'm so pleased just need the shellac base coat now so I can start offering the fabulous shellac to my clients.:)

Latest posts

Back