Shellac Paradise collection?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could one of you lovely geeks from across the pond please post a picture of the to new purples against the existing ones...

I always buy every colour and I am not so sure this time....

Lots of greens and lots of purples....

I was hoping one of these was going to be a cream magenta type colour.

Hmmm I'm not sure whether to invest in the new irresistable pigments instead of this collection now :s

Anyone know when they are being released? X

Is it not midnight tonight they go on sale now?

Also does anyone know if the Paradise collection additives are pigments or glitters?

Thanks x

Is it not midnight tonight they go on sale now?

Also does anyone know if the Paradise collection additives are pigments or glitters?

Thanks x

Just checked the website and it's tomorrow at 11:59 pm.

It's tonight at midnight x

I managed to hijack the new colours and additive for the lovely lady's that where on the art and style class today and I have to say my favourite bit..... The free thumb pallet!!!
The additive are amazing specially the orange, pink and yellow faded into each other!!!! Eeeeeek :)

I'm on my phone so struggling to search but are there any colour pops of these additives next to the irrisitable ones that are coming out?
They look very similar and I can't decide which to get
Thanks

I am but think I might need a little nap before hand lol :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno can't decide if I want those additives or the other neons due out

I'm on my phone so struggling to search but are there any colour pops of these additives next to the irrisitable ones that are coming out?
They look very similar and I can't decide which to get
Thanks

I want to see the additives but can't find any colour pops, I'm hoping people will post pics but I don't want to miss out ....... Help I can't decide 😂

Dunno can't decide if I want those additives or the other neons due out

I'm the same I can't decide on additives I'm having colours

I'll give it some time to help me decide what colours I want but I know I want the yellow :)

If this is what we're getting in February, I'm keen to see what we'll get when it's actually summer. I'm hoping for some neons and maybe some glittery greens and purples :)

does anyone now if the additives are the pigment type or the glitter kind?

I'm just going to get out my bed 10 mins early tomorrow morning! Hopefully they don't sell out too quick!! X

ME!!! i'm staying up. I've made myself some healthy snacks to keep me awake and also have my Paige Toon book at the ready because she always keep me up till midnight anyway! I'm sooo excited :D

Not me. I'm waiting until I go to Pro Beauty on 24th..........famous last words?! Lol

Steph xx

Not me & this is the first time I'm not either, well that's if I can sleep in the first place 😃 I have to be up at 6.30 for work, so I'm planning to order in the morning.

I'll give it some time to help me decide what colours I want but I know I want the yellow :)

If this is what we're getting in February, I'm keen to see what we'll get when it's actually summer. I'm hoping for some neons and maybe some glittery greens and purples :)

This is the summer collection. CND have brought forward their releases to keep up with how 'fashion' runways work... so the spring collection was released in Jan, the summer collection is now released in in time for spring... and I expect we will get the fall colours sometime in early summer....
(you can already find pictures of the fall colours online)

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me, with fashion you have the buyers picking out the looks, getting into the magazines and then trickling down to the high street stores in time for the customers to buy at appropriate season... nail colour just doesn't have to go through that process....

It's hard to know what to do in the salon, whether to keep the colour launches back and release at the appropriate time when I know my clients will be most excited about them (absolutely nobody cared about the open road collection in January, and they still aren't really ready for spring pastel colours). Or should we launch as soon as we can to keep up to date and be 'fashion forward' which in actual fact means by the time those colours are in fashion they are already old hat!

I have also seen on the CND facebook page they stated there would be a total of 20 colours released in 2014. With paradise and open road releases we've already had 12 and it's only feb!! There are 6 colours in the fall collection. So that leaves only two unknowns (probably the holiday limited editions is my guess)

I am. I already know exactly what colours I want. I was going to wait until pro beauty to get them but I can't. Now the only question is, do I get the additives or wait to get those at pro beauty.

Latest posts

Back