Shellac - What colours would you like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote["We will have all the new Shellac colours and kits at the show - to purchase."]Quote

Shame, only Shellac at the show.....
What about your other systems? how does anyone get to see these before purchasing or booking on your course?
LOL You can't please everyone! :)

Thanks for the info poohbear, glad to hear Excel is close to me.

What about your other systems? how does anyone get to see these before purchasing or booking on your course?
You could always nip down to the CreativeAcademy+ Bournmouth and take your certs with you to open an account with them. They have a shop you can purchase from as well has training rooms upstairs. You can speak to the lovely layla & jemilela about all CND products and training. They are not too far from you has you are down south. xx

Quote["We will have all the new Shellac colours and kits at the show - to purchase."]Quote

Ummm where does it say this??? I said we were being strategic - there will be 4 different systems there and we will have info on all education as this will about the new international courses - we will be demoing of course... :eek:

Where is SPIKE !!!!!!!!!!!
In his basket under my window lol. When I saw this colour I just had to have it with my dog having the same name and I have loved it ever since along with countless number of clients so can't wait for this one to come out as a Shellac colour

Ummm where does it say this??? I said we were being strategic - there will be 4 different systems there and we will have info on all education as this will about the new international courses - we will be demoing of course... :eek:

So sorry, I must have misunderstood your last post-

Quote["We are being very strategic on what we are taking but we will also have special tills that will allow you to place orders and have it delivered the next day thus saving you having to carry around a bunch of stuff at the show!! We will have all the new Shellac colours and kits at the show - to purchase."]Quote

I took this as meaning Shellac & Shellac kits, GREAT NEWS, I will look forward to meeting you & your other products too at Excel.xxxx

So sorry, I must have misunderstood your last post-

Quote["We are being very strategic on what we are taking but we will also have special tills that will allow you to place orders and have it delivered the next day thus saving you having to carry around a bunch of stuff at the show!! We will have all the new Shellac colours and kits at the show - to purchase."]Quote

I took this as meaning Shellac & Shellac kits, GREAT NEWS, I will look forward to meeting you & your other products too at Excel.xxxx

No worries... ahhh the written word hey!!! :lol:

There are some terrific colours there, but I'm almost more excited to see what other colours can be created by layering!

To be fair without sounding bad i'd really like the colours they do have to actually BE IN STOCK!!!!!! I've wanted to get Fedora and creme puff for nigh on 8 weeks now and every time i go online and call theyre still not in stock....its so annoying!!!

To be fair without sounding bad i'd really like the colours they do have to actually BE IN STOCK!!!!!! I've wanted to get Fedora and creme puff for nigh on 8 weeks now and every time i go online and call theyre still not in stock....its so annoying!!!

I totally agree - hugely annoying - for you and us - who have been ordering forever and day - I have been told we should have all remaining colours this month. Will email as soon as they arrive.

I <3 baby pink and black!

Some with glitter would be amazing too, especially for over christmas!

x x

hi , Have emailed the company in Manchester that UL distributor , but not got any reply yet , Do you have to buy Shellac as a system or can you get the colours you want only ?

hi , Have emailed the company in Manchester that UL distributor , but not got any reply yet , Do you have to buy Shellac as a system or can you get the colours you want only ?

Call the CND distributors in Dublin - Manchester cant sell to you as Ireland is taken care of by Karen O'Neill (here on the site) and Marina Egan-Raune. [email protected] will help you.

I would love a more sheer white for French manicure that isn't quite as brilliant white as Cream Puff....and some berry colours or muted mauves and plums.:)

I would love a more sheer white for French manicure that isn't quite as brilliant white as Cream Puff....and some berry colours or muted mauves and plums.:)

I KNOW there is a sheer white coming this year but not in the 12 we will be launching at PB - but Beau is in there - so gorgeous!!

I KNOW there is a sheer white coming this year but not in the 12 we will be launching at PB - but Beau is in there - so gorgeous!!

I can't wait to see them 'in real life' - too excited! :green:

Really looking forward to seeing you all at Excel.

Can I ask if you will have Shellac sample sticks painted for us to see to show a true likeness of the colours before we buy? it takes the guess work & disappointment (of choosing a colour that looks nothing like it does in print)out of it....?

Really looking forward to seeing you all at Excel.

Can I ask if you will have Shellac sample sticks painted for us to see to show a true likeness of the colours before we buy? it takes the guess work & disappointment (of choosing a colour that looks nothing like it does in print)out of it....?

Very Good idea... I did this already for Kay but I think this is a GREAT idea. We will also be demoing so you can try too!!

Very Good idea... I did this already for Kay but I think this is a GREAT idea. We will also be demoing so you can try too!!

Excellent.
It can't come soon enough.x

Would love bisou de lulu as soon as possible..a lovely soft white to go with the beau (thrilled re beau, I love that colour for french!). Many of the new colours look gorgeous :)

Latest posts

Back