Shellac - What colours would you like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6 weeks to go until the new colours are launched :)

Thanks to Pooh Bear we have had Kelly Shellacing colour wheels all day and she has created some AMAZING combos.

It appears that the coolest layering colourse will be Iced Coral and Beau. Beau over Black Pool (was Voodoo) looks absolutely GORGEOUS... Clearly Pink is AMAZING for encapsulating glitter or gems... Rhonda is here from CND and her toes are truly fab with almost like a really sparkly copper glitter that still sparkles even after encapsulation!

Anyway... am more excited now and off to Shellac my nails with Black Pool and Beau - almost looks a little 'Asphalt-esque'!!!:hug:

Ooh Sam, you really are teasing us now :lol:
Any chance you can post us a picture when you have done your nails please? x:hug:x

Wohoo I cant wait, will you have the salon racks at the show for the new collection??? xxx

Wohoo I cant wait, will you have the salon racks at the show for the new collection??? xxx

Yes, they will be there Ruth, that is when the next 12 colours are being launched - cant wait! x

wohooo racks to go then xxxx Thanks Emma xxx

The new Shellac collection will come boxed with a rack just like the first collection with 6 more colours to buy open stock. The racks will not be sold separately at the show (there may be some separate racks in stock at S2 right now if you call and ask ... they will not be listed on the website).

Cheers Geeg that's what I need. Xxx
The rack full of the new colours.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek
Ruth Fordham

Can I just ask a question, these racks are obviously for those in a salon to display shellac. I'm paranoid about uv with mine, having gelled up a bottle of glaze 'n' go and have hidden them all in the deepest darkest recess of my trolley ;)

In fact when I did mine, I kept the curtains shut, eek.

What exactly am I guarding against, is it sunlight, daylight or what? and why haven't they invented uv impenetrable bottles lol

Thanks to Pooh Bear we have had Kelly Shellacing colour wheels all day and she has created some AMAZING combos.

It appears that the coolest layering colourse will be Iced Coral and Beau. Beau over Black Pool (was Voodoo) looks absolutely GORGEOUS... Clearly Pink is AMAZING for encapsulating glitter or gems... Rhonda is here from CND and her toes are truly fab with almost like a really sparkly copper glitter that still sparkles even after encapsulation!

Anyway... am more excited now and off to Shellac my nails with Black Pool and Beau - almost looks a little 'Asphalt-esque'!!!:hug:

Great news, big thank you to Kelly & Sam this will really help at Excel.

This even beat Christmas.:)

Do we know which 6 colours will be in the salon rack yet?

Apologies if it's already been said and I've missed it :)

o Blackpool (Voodoo)
o Iced Coral (Make a Wish)
o Decadence
o Cocoa
o Gotcha
o Hollywood
o Masquerade
o Mother of Pearl
o Bow
o Hot Pop Pink
o Rock Royalty
o Clearly Pink
:hug:

Do we know which 6 colours will be in the salon rack yet?
Apologies if it's already been said and I've missed it :)

Cazbar - I dont know, but I just thought that the 12 new colours above would be sold together in the rack :confused: Where did you hear/read that the new racks will be sold with just 6 colours in them? x

The new Shellac collection will come boxed with a rack just like the first collection with 6 more colours to buy open stock. The racks will not be sold separately at the show (there may be some separate racks in stock at S2 right now if you call and ask ... they will not be listed on the website).

Its here Emma, it will be just like the first salon rack, 6 colours and then you can buy the other 6 as open stock.
HTH xxx

Thats Ruth, silly me! :rolleyes:
I actually have read every single post on this thread, cant believe I forgot that. x

Hopefully I have attached a word doc to this. I will try and remember the 6 colours that come in the new rack and post them for you.

Attachments

• NEW SHELLAC 12 COLOURS 97-03.doc
    159 KB · Views: 219
Hopefully I have attached a word doc to this. I will try and remember the 6 colours that come in the new rack and post them for you.

Cool it worked!:)

When will they be available?? Is there open stock for all colours?

I have my suspicions on a few which will be top sellers, and will buy wisely. lol xxx

When will they be available?? Is there open stock for all colours?

I have my suspicions on a few which will be top sellers, and will buy wisely. lol xxx

They will launch at the PB show end of Feb. The Salon Rack holds 6 colours and the other six colours are available open stock - just like the first 12 all colours will be available open stock. As to top sellers... Beau, Cocoa, Black Pool, Rock Royalty. After seeing the layering that Kelly was doing Iced Coral is amazing at colour changing!!

I'm unfamiliar with the old polishes, is beau a semi-sheer or a solid colour? Is it a pink used for french?

I'm unfamiliar with the old polishes, is beau a semi-sheer or a solid colour? Is it a pink used for french?

Exactly right on both counts. It is a semi-sheer and it can be used as a French colour or as an effect or on it's beautiful own! I adore it and have missed it.

Latest posts

Back