Shellac - What colours would you like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMMA AT ELITE

Reaction score
Like you all, I am loving Shellac & thought it would make an interesting read to find out what Shellac colours you would love to see. (I know we have another 12 coming out towards the end of the year)
For me its; Black, brown, bright baby pink, flouresent pink!
xxx

Good thred!
I NEED black (voodoo) and hotski totchotchke
tarnished spoons and jiggy ! Lol oh and limelight and all the effects lol don't want much do I lolol x

Definitely Hotski to Tochski (my favourite), Black, some shades of Purple, Chrome & Gold, & some effects would be good too. :D

Like you all, I am loving Shellac & thought it would make an interesting read to find out what Shellac colours you would love to see. (I know we have another 12 coming out towards the end of the year)
For me its; Black, brown, bright baby pink, flouresent pink!
xxx

There already is a brown - Fedora

Dark blue would be fab as I love blue on toes.

Dark blue definately! and a nice strong purple :D

For sure, black! :)

A nice dark taupe, nude-y taupe, dark purple and less frosted ones.... how exciting! I read on the all lacquered up or grazia review that there will be a total of 60 colours by the end of 2010!! Who knows if there's truth in that or not.... fingers crossed!!

A nice dark taupe, nude-y taupe, dark purple and less frosted ones.... how exciting! I read on the all lacquered up or grazia review that there will be a total of 60 colours by the end of 2010!! Who knows if there's truth in that or not.... fingers crossed!!

I think Geeg has comented on this she said to have 60 by the end of 2010 would be hight unlikely as far as I am aware the next batch of 12 colours are being created and tested as we speak and will be available by October.

I would much rather have a few fantastic colours well tested released every 6months than have 60 thrown together and pushed out.
Quality not Quantity :D

I loved the cuppa joe colour as it is a different kind of brown to fedora.

Also I would love to see a real pale lilac colour but I never saw a good one in the old range so there probably wont be one.

a coverage pink for french ..for those with not so perfect nail plates/beds

Navy blue, black and any of the sparkle effects!

Black & really dark purple.

Does anyone remember Danni Minogue's nails from X Factor last year? They were reall dark but with a hint of red. Like a really dark cherry. I know OPI have Black Cherry but that was more purple than red. Anyway, I'd love a colou like that.

Black and Hotski To Tchotchke (my fave of all time) are my top 2, but would love loads........ purple, orange for halloween nails, green ready for xmas nail art.....I'm sure they will be here eventually!

I love fedora enamel,and wear it all the time.It's good it,s available in shellac too.If a client walks in with rouge noir from Chanel,i would point them in the direction of fedora....much longer lasting!

Wow some great colours there.
I havent tried the fedora yet but looking at the bottle I would to describe it as a rouge noir colour too like Chameleon said.
How fantastic would it be if "Shellac does Chanel" I love chanel colours, black satin, blue satin rouge noir and particular are my favourites those colours in Shellac would be great! :D

Yep Emma I am with you on that one !!!!
I would just some of the CND colour effects in Shellac..jade sparkle,crimson sparkle aso... just think of the colour variations we could create xxx Imagine Fedora Shellacand then crimson sparkle Shellac fabulous REALLY!!!!!

Yep Emma I am with you on that one !!!!
I would just some of the CND colour effects in Shellac..jade sparkle,crimson sparkle aso... just think of the colour variations we could create xxx Imagine Fedora Shellacand then crimson sparkle Shellac fabulous REALLY!!!!!

Oh yes, I would like that too.

I am curious as to why CND have used the old enamel colours and not the new colour and effects ones. I guess that they want to keep the colour and effects as enamel and Shellac as something different but on the other hand it is like going back in time lol.

would love lots of colours but need need need black! any chance we could get this before oct pretty please sweetsquared??? xxx lol

I would like to see "american pink". Something for under the french. The current one (Romantique), while it's a VERY pretty color in itself its little too pale to give the nail a pinkish look (I would love to see something like Brisa Pink)

A nude color (pinkish/beige) but not yellowish would be nice.

A darker, cherry red with no frost or tiny amount of frost.

Some "funkier" colors like a navy blue, dark purple (blueberry)... and orange!
Clients keep asking for the color on the add! I know that's probably Tropix but it looks more coraly on the nail.

Last edited:
Firstly 'Hey Anna' - great to read you again!!!
OK so I have sooooooo enjoyed reading this thread as I know something you don't know...:twisted: but I think you are all going to be haaaaaappppy!!!:Look_righ:D:Look_left

Latest posts

Back