Shellac - What colours would you like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o Blackpool (Voodoo)
o Iced Coral (Make a Wish)
o Decadence
o Cocoa
o Gotcha
o Hollywood
o Masquerade
o Mother of Pearl
o Bow
o Hot Pop Pink
o Rock Royalty
o Clearly Pink
:hug:
Could someone who knew what these colours were put up a list as I never used many polishes so have no idea what these will be thanks :hug:

Hope the pic works and its the right one but this is what i found googling for rock royalty :green:

missowen-albums-bits++bobs-picture31040-rock-royalty-cnd-pic-found-google.jpg

That is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I'd never seen that colour before but just by the sound of it you know Rock Royalty is going to be lush.

yay! mother of pearl & voodoo :) exactly what I was after :):):) v happy! lol xx

Could someone who knew what these colours were put up a list as I never used many polishes so have no idea what these will be thanks :hug:

Karen - if you go on sweet squared, click on colours, then click on vintage, most of the colours are on there x

Karen - if you go on sweet squared, click on colours, then click on vintage, most of the colours are on there x

Thanks Emma will do that as soon as I can get my Internet on my laptop to work :)

a coverage pink for french ..for those with not so perfect nail plates/beds
I would love a full coverage pink for french too!! and a deep purple cream. re: Romantique--is anyone having trouble getting good coverage with this shade? Any ideas?? can we do three coats? thanks!!

o Blackpool (Voodoo)
o Iced Coral (Make a Wish)
o Decadence
o Cocoa
o Gotcha
o Hollywood
o Masquerade
o Mother of Pearl
o Bow
o Hot Pop Pink
o Rock Royalty
o Clearly Pink

PERFECT NAILS - Not sure if you have seen it but this is the list of the new colours that are coming out in March 2011.
Rock royalty is the dark purple.
I have done 3 coats of romantique a few times, it does give it a better coverage as it can come out a bit streaky, romantique also looks lovely over iced cappucino, which only needs one coat of each, hth x:hug:x

Thank you sooooo much!!! I can't wait to see all of the newest colors!!!
I will definately try the iced capp. with the romantique, thanks for the advice!!!:green: WE LOVE SHELLAC!!!

Does anyone know the best place to get shellac base and top coat at the moment, seems to be out of stock a lot?

I'm sooo glad hot pop pink is one of the new shellacs :)

Thank you sooooo much!!! I can't wait to see all of the newest colors!!!
I will definately try the iced capp. with the romantique, thanks for the advice!!!:green: WE LOVE SHELLAC!!!

Your welcome, I cant wait for the new colours either (5 months & counting) x:hug:x

What a wonderful range of new colours coming out in Shellac in the new year. Its nice to have something to look forward to, I hope they are making plenty to keep up with the demand needed as we shall all be trying to get the kit as soon as its available.

What a wonderful range of new colours coming out in Shellac in the new year. Its nice to have something to look forward to, I hope they are making plenty to keep up with the demand needed as we shall all be trying to get the kit as soon as its available.

They look good, dont they? :)
I think it would be a great idea to be able to pre-order the new Shellac rack, especially if it has the whole 12 colours on it, (rather than how the current one comes with some colours, top & base) - I would love to do that! That way we would feel releaved knowing that our Shellac Racks are bought & payed for this side of Christmas & that we wont have to worry about getting our hands on some come March!
Actually, me thinks that is a FANTASTIC idea! :lol::lol::lol:

They look good, dont they? :)
I think it would be a great idea to be able to pre-order the new Shellac rack, especially if it has the whole 12 colours on it, (rather than how the current one comes with some colours, top & base) - I would love to do that! That way we would feel releaved knowing that our Shellac Racks are bought & payed for this side of Christmas & that we wont have to worry about getting our hands on some come March!
Actually, me thinks that is a FANTASTIC idea! :lol::lol::lol:

Emma I hear but sadly its an impossibility. On a positive note however, the new racks and colours will be launched at the Excel Total Beauty Show where Sweet Squared will have it's first stand in 4 years so we are excited. We have ordered in 1000's. The show is Feb 27th & 28th so that is where you will be able to see the new 12 colours first! :hug: Come July another 6 colours and then Nov another 6... hmmm think Jiggy... Spike.... better not say anymore!

Emma I hear but sadly its an impossibility. On a positive note however, the new racks and colours will be launched at the Excel Total Beauty Show where Sweet Squared will have it's first stand in 4 years so we are excited. We have ordered in 1000's. The show is Feb 27th & 28th so that is where you will be able to see the new 12 colours first! :hug: Come July another 6 colours and then Nov another 6... hmmm think Jiggy... Spike.... better not say anymore!

WOW! That is fantastic news, I will definatly be going, & your stand will be my first stop, so, so excited now!
Think I will be there for when the doors open :lol:
Only 4 months to wait!
Thank you for the exciting update x:hug:x

Excellent, just the news I wanted to hear.I shall book out both days.

Gigi, I know you will be very busy with Shellac at the show but will you also be taking along Brisa & your acrylic range too as I would love to train with you but like to see the products & talk to your pros before I do.

I had hoped you would be at Olympia so this is great news to here you will be at Excel.

Can we buy the new colours at this show or just see? and where is Excel show held and how do i get hold of tickets?

Can we buy the new colours at this show or just see? and where is Excel show held and how do i get hold of tickets?

Excel is east London in the docklands:cry: & it's horrible driving there as you get squashed between massive lorries then miss the sign to turn off.
MAKE SURE YOU TAKE YOUR SAT NAV.
but it is worth it.I had hoped I would only need to go to Olympiia which is much more civilised to get to for me but as CND weren't there it looks like another trip to Excel:eek:

Excellent, just the news I wanted to hear.I shall book out both days.

Gigi, I know you will be very busy with Shellac at the show but will you also be taking along Brisa & your acrylic range too as I would love to train with you but like to see the products & talk to your pros before I do.

I had hoped you would be at Olympia so this is great news to here you will be at Excel.

We are being very strategic on what we are taking but we will also have special tills that will allow you to place orders and have it delivered the next day thus saving you having to carry around a bunch of stuff at the show!! We will have all the new Shellac colours and kits at the show - to purchase.

Gigi wont be at the show as she is away but we will have all CND EA's there to help including Sam and I and Jim Nordstrom too!!

We are being very strategic on what we are taking but we will also have special tills that will allow you to place orders and have it delivered the next day thus saving you having to carry around a bunch of stuff at the show!! We will have all the new Shellac colours and kits at the show - to purchase.

Gigi wont be at the show as she is away but we will have all CND EA's there to help including Sam and I and Jim Nordstrom too!!

Quote["We will have all the new Shellac colours and kits at the show - to purchase."]Quote

Shame, only Shellac at the show.....
What about your other systems? how does anyone get to see these before purchasing or booking on your course?

Latest posts

Back