Should this be complained about? Ref Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya - I don't use this product, but if this article upsets you I would remove the link you have added. Links like this (especially from a very popular site like Salon Geek will boost the credibility of that blog post to search engines and will ultimately increase traffic to it ;-)

oh my god that second pic of the caviar mani. It looks like she has shovelled out actual caviar with her nails! bahahaha

Lol silly cow! Xx

Lol silly cow! Xx

x Chuckle x

However, if you think about it for a little while, this is a useful and perfect example of what your average client may also think about Shellac, and provides you with a list of concerns and misunderstandings for you to iron out with your own new and prospective Shellac clients. So incredibly misinformed, but useful in her cluelessness.

Now where's that comments button ... I'm going to tell her what LaurenSparkles said about her :)

Last edited:
What a load of old bollocks! Will anyone take any notice of such tripe?

I really don't think the world will be reading it! Everyone seems to be a blogger these days, as if I value any of their opinions! If it were from the mouth of an expert, yes ... but just any old bod or their aunt fanny ? .... Ah, No.

i see the swear word blocker outer doesn't know this one! lma..:lol:

i see the swear word blocker outer doesn't know this one! lma..:lol:
one of the first words my first husband taught me when I moved to Yorkshire! I didn't actually know it was a swear word! They use it all't time oop yawkshire Dales, luv!

beauty and bad taste: CND Shellac Nails Review

Am hoping that the link above works.....

I was totally horrified to see this review on Shellac, basically everything described about it is total rot!

Is it a prank?
Has anyone seen this before? (forgive me if you have, I've not been on here for a while)
Should it be ignored, or complained about?
or
Should we who know the truth about the product put this individual straight on her comments?

Really don't know what to say.:grr:
All the best , Jules x
I slapped my hands down on my desk then I fainted i have passed out. I need air.And yes i am drama queen at nails and i dont care i tell you Nails are diamonds and pearls there jewels not tools how could she off with her head shellac poor shellac i cry and weep into my hanky ..the fine art the perfect finish HOW COULD SHE GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR OFF WITH HER HEAD!:evil:

her caviar makes me ill

Lol the cavair nails made my day :p

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

Looks like someone ate some caviar and spat it out on her finger! Cringe making.

x Chuckle x

However, if you think about it for a little while, this is a useful and perfect example of what your average client may also think about Shellac, and provides you with a list of concerns and misunderstandings for you to iron out with your own new and prospective Shellac clients. So incredibly misinformed, but useful in her cluelessness.

Now where's that comments button ... I'm going to tell her what LaurenSparkles said about her :)

I tried to write on her blog til my battery died! I hear things all the time 'isn't shellac just like gel' 'acrylics are bad for your nails' you can but try to educate them! You think the silly mare would do her revision before writing a blog!?...tool :) xx

Latest posts

Back