Show us your artistic Flair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are what i have on my nails now. They are my first attempt at putting the fruit bits on my nails.

They are lovely! I'm still waiting for my frooties to come through the post. Well done.:hug:

wow, what did you use to do the fruity nails??!?! they look great xx

Where did you get the fruit?? I want some! That's WAY cool!!
VERY summer:green:

ps: lovely nails:lol::hug:

I love those fruit pieces!! looks so cool. Love the color of the blue glitter french aswell...which colour is it???

Here are what i have on my nails now. They are my first attempt at putting the fruit bits on my nails.

ah wow, i saw these in scratch - they look amazing! so fresh and summery!

wow, what did you use to do the fruity nails??!?! they look great xx

Where did you get the fruit?? I want some! That's WAY cool!!
VERY summer:green:

ps: lovely nails:lol::hug:

I ordered some fruit canes from this site: DIY

They do these canes made from fimo, it looks like very small sticks of rock which you slice with a razor a very thin piece of the fruit and place on the nail and cover with acrylic or gel etc. They are really great.

(hope its okay to put this link on?)

I love those fruit pieces!! looks so cool. Love the color of the blue glitter french aswell...which colour is it???

I used Midnight Hour on the tips and twilight evening on the nail bed from the EZ Flow Time to Shine collection.

I want a set done too....:green:...STUNNING....well done.x

Wow.... i'm liking them

where do you get the frooty bits? i want some!!!!!

way cool!!!!!!!

Ohmy...those are so pretty! Definately my faves for some time:hug:
Could not resist to order some myself...

yes the fruity ones caught my eyes too, but as allways when seeing something new I tend to think, I wanna be able to make these pieces myself! So new thin to do in my spare tmie I guess.

picture.php
Here's my contribution! I was having a play and ended up with a summer hols theme (kind of) :o Wasn't going to share but I thought what the heck!! Personally this is definately not the sort of thing i'd wear but hey it's all practise!! :lol:

Last edited:
Here is my contribution....:cry: but i managed to use natural powder instead of clear powder to cap the designs. mixed up my jars when i took them home from work. Didn't had any clear so continued and tried to keep it as thin as possible

I know it doesn't look perfect but i thought what the heck...:irked:...I'm not going to be too veign to put a semi-mess up on here after working quite a while on it.

But oh boy can i tell you that i could :smack: myself lol...

tigersmall.jpg
That is amazing!:eek:

done these a while back on myself
brochurepics008.jpg

:)well here goes here is a few of mine that I did, the grapes I copied from Anthony Buckley

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

stiletto3.jpg

blackchinese00004.jpg

not perfect but I have tried:)

well done maguire i do like the stiletto nails xx

Well done all xxxxxxx Fab work and the art work is lovely :hug:

Latest posts

Back