Show us your artistic Flair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KITTENSGOTCLAWS i love these because they are pretty and REALLY wearable, alote of nail art is aimed at nails that are not a realistic length or shape

A friend of mine modelled for me a while back, i got the chance to do different things on one hand. The stilletto is really pointy but unfortunately doesn't show that well in this picture..
OverallDesign.jpg
Wowzers!!!!! Im going to have a go now........ well done all you happy posters!!

i did a nail last night , not very artistic but its in my profile album , its a turquoise glitter one , :green:

i did a nail last night , not very artistic but its in my profile album , its a turquoise glitter one , :green:
they look gorgeous.well done.xx

picture.php

i had a play with my hot pop yellow and some acrylic paints (sorry pics a bit blurry my flash broke on my camera so i'm using an old one),
i know these are no where near as good as the other pics posted so far, i haven't started my nail art training yet.

Last edited:
i'm really stuck how to put a picture on :( can i email it to someone to put on?? im not very technologically minded!! x

My Christmas nail!
Leanne Irving's Photos | Facebook

I haven't done much fun stuff lately plus I have recently switched computers, so all my old pics are on the old one, so this is all I could get for pics for now!

These pictures are amazing. I've just started nail art on my VTCT course and I appreciate now how bloody hard it is! I have to say though, this stuff knocks spots off even the stuff I have seen my tutor do. Amazing.

they are all brilliant...:)

dee, did you use yn glitter? Faboooooooo!

Kellyyork I love your flowers!

Lisamarie, You could really do some cute things with that yellow from creative! Is that a new color? I don't really use thier polish! But I do use cnd gel.

Kellyyork I love your flowers!

Lisamarie, You could really do some cute things with that yellow from creative! Is that a new color? I don't really use thier polish! But I do use cnd gel.
i think they came out last year (i might be wrong?), they do hot pop blue,orange,pink and yellow. they're all gorgeous neon colours. x

Sophie ...they are gorgeous huni :)

Wow, everyones nails are beautiful! :hug: I love it when there are threads like this as it makes you try new things that you might not have done before! I'm still quite stuck on those tiger nails though, i'm gonna practice like mad as i thought to my self that if you can put a tiger on a nail how about a husky????:) (anyone who know's me know's that i'm kinda husky mad!! I have two of the beauties and we are gonna get a third!!) Lol
Anyway, here are some other nails i did today.....

100_1418.jpg

those are gorgeous too.....:green:

Here are what i have on my nails now. They are my first attempt at putting the fruit bits on my nails.

Attachments

• fruity nails.JPG
    fruity nails.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 445
Here are what i have on my nails now. They are my first attempt at putting the fruit bits on my nails.
They are great, I would love a set. Well done.:)

Latest posts

Back