Show us your artistic Flair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

This was my Nailympics entry division 1.

Great job hun! Hope that everything went well for you in the comp.nsince it was your first time. I admire you for your bravery :hug:

picture.php

This was my Nailympics entry division 1.

Looks like a lot of hard work.. well done and you flames turned out really well..

Looks like a lot of hard work.. well done and you flames turned out really well..
It was hard work and I was really pleased with the flames. I came 2nd but saying that there were only two entries in division 1. But I am happy as I did my best considering I have never done nail art before and never done a course in it either.:)

Thanx for your nice comments everyone. lisa-marie they are lovely.

Had a go with my l&p and this is the result :o

picture.php

You are all so very very talented, well done all.

Had a go with my l&p and this is the result :o

picture.php
They are great I really love them. I really like the pink/purple one with the white flowers, would love a set of them.:)

They are great I really love them. I really like the pink/purple one with the white flowers, would love a set of them.:)

Thanks, hun :hug: The color is actually hot pink :green:

I did these quickly as i am off out tonight with the girls, i thought i'd post them here to see what you all think?? :hug:

100_1447.jpg

I just had to try one of those brush toppers - sorry the picture is a bit blurry :o

That is really good, love it.

I did these quickly as i am off out tonight with the girls, i thought i'd post them here to see what you all think?? :hug:

100_1447.jpg

These are lovely! What products/colours did you use?
Rachel x

picture.php
Here's my contribution! I was having a play and ended up with a summer hols theme (kind of) :o Wasn't going to share but I thought what the heck!! Personally this is definately not the sort of thing i'd wear but hey it's all practise!! :lol:

The palm tree is my fav!

The palm tree is my fav!

oh these are really nice and summery, I would wear them to cheer myself up....:) well done x

Latest posts

Back