Show us your artistic Flair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love the planner i think it looks really pretty.the design is gorgeous.xx

picture.php
this is my latsest design im wearing this on my nails at the mo and i love them.xx

Hello dear Geeks:)
I had a russian client a few days ago who wanted all the colour of the world on one nail,very tipical:)
...this set is a result of our work. Please don't pay too much attention to the form of nails as it her own nails(not sculpted or tips) and she wanted to keep them.
I used NSI technocolour kit for them.
Any critique is appreciated:)x

9b45a60bb983.jpg

Hello dear Geeks:)
I had a russian client a few days ago who wanted all the colour of the world on one nail,very tipical:)
...this set is a result of our work. Please don't pay too much attention to the form of nails as it her own nails(not sculpted or tips) and she wanted to keep them.
I used NSI technocolour kit for them.
Any critique is appreciated:)x

9b45a60bb983.jpg

well good gravy!!:eek: those are beautiful!!

I love them all, I am going to have a play later might put pics up.lol

Thanks to everyone!!
I am now inspired, I needed that!
...off to paint and create!!

Kathleen

Last edited by a moderator:
chocolate angel, very-very-very nice work!!!I Love these nails!x

fab nails,those nail beds are gorgeous,did you use a custom blend for them?x

hi tracey :) i used clear because her nailbeds are kind of dark and i thought a pink powder would look strange on them..

thanks vanish :)

beautiful, Nailcompany!!

the only thing I could say... put the cuticule oil and THEN take the picture ;);)

This is lovely! How did you get it to be permanent? Did you varnish afterwards?

Thanks, hun :hug: I haven't done anything other than airbrush it and it still stays on :green:

These nails are done with my fimo nail art canes and acrylic...

Pink rose cane, and the nail sample. My photo of the rose was off though... the rose is actually more pink like in the nail.
cane588b.jpg
rosebudnail.jpg

Candy Corn, this is one of my favorites so far.
cane591.jpg
candycornnail.jpg

Did this one with a sparkly bronze-gold polish and my Hawaiian Muu Muu canes.
hawaiiannail.jpg

And this one with my favorite green leaf, it's 3mm and I find I like it alot. The rose is almost gone, I'll have to make some more of it.
rosenail.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Cat

Latest posts

Back