Show us your LVL's!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya All,

Do you tend to use the medium shields the most? I have a client coming in this week with really short and straight lashes that point downwards. What shield would you guys use for these types of lashes?
X

I would use small if they are short.

Few more x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392282801.682219.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392282814.219937.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392282943.382791.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392282952.041447.jpg

Great pictures ladies, very inspirational. Do you use an app for the before and after pics, I'm training in two weeks and I want to get my clients excited and love all your pics, how do you get the business name on them? Thank you SS

Great pictures ladies, very inspirational. Do you use an app for the before and after pics, I'm training in two weeks and I want to get my clients excited and love all your pics, how do you get the business name on them? Thank you SS

Anyone? X

Yep mine's called photogrid its brill. Also theres pixlr express
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Are these all "LVL" ?? I'm debating whether to do a Lash lift course or LVL? I've read that they are the same but you are just buying into a brand??x

I did a lash lift course and as I understand it lvl is just the brand....but of course you may get away with charging more with lvl and using their branding and promo etc.
I trained with dolly lash products but I also use salon system for the silicone sheilds

I really want to do the LVL. Course but just can't afford at the mo. Had mine done and loved it though. X
Waiting to save up xx

I did a lash lift course and as I understand it lvl is just the brand....but of course you may get away with charging more with lvl and using their branding and promo etc.
I trained with dolly lash products but I also use salon system for the silicone sheilds

Thank you for your reply, if you don't mind me asking how much do you charge? x

I do it for £35 and im mobile but ive seen prcies from £26 up to £55.....x

Not LVL brand but Flirties curves

Medium Shield used and colour boost blue/black

I charge £35

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392736984.050737.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392737003.697092.jpg

Some LVL's from today ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395868561.526821.jpg

Latest posts

Back