Sienna x Help Needed please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jess-jamie

Reaction score
Hi All

Can you please help me.

I trained with Michelle Porter for my Spray Tanning and i use her products Exotic Glow, I have no problems with this solution and my clients havnt complaimed once.

Im thinking about to change to sienna x as alot of people recommend this.

Would i need training with sienna x.

The reason i ask this is that i have a different comprossor, i use the cp2500 with the high speed gun.
Also Michelle Porter Solutions only come in 8% and i see that the sienna range is different.

I havnt been trained with the mitts and barrier cream.

You comments would be great.

Laura

As long as you are qualified to spray tan you can choose to use whatever solution you want,
machines can mostly be used with any brand of solutions,
as long as you are confident you will be fine,
you can get free samples off most companies too, always better to test them out before spending your hard earned money, hth :hug:

Thanks for the advice.

With me trained only with one solution 8% sienna do different % so i wanted more info on this also how to use the barrier cream and mitts correctly.

I don't use sienna x but lots of others on here do that will give the best advise regarding that,
i use Tantricks solutions, you don't need barrier creams and mitts with this one :hug:

Thanks for the advice.

With me trained only with one solution 8% sienna do different % so i wanted more info on this also how to use the barrier cream and mitts correctly.

I don't use barrier creams with Sienna. I don't need to.
Go onto the Sienna website Sienna X - Spray Tanning Solutions - The Professionals choice of spray tan supplier
You will see all the solutions they offer and it will explain what skin types they are for. There is also a lot of retail products to offer to your clients.
Hope that helps, if not feel free to pm me xxx

You could ask Sienna for a skin to DHA chart which explains what % to use on what skin type. Dont worry about changing to higher that an 8% as all solutions are different so just adjust your solution flow dial which is normally at the back of the gun. Good luck:lol:

Isnt Michelle Porter only airbrush training......can you use Sienna in an airbrush?

why don't you ring them they are ever so nice. I ues barrier cream that was the way I was taught. The mitt is just if you get too much spray in one area and you think it might run.:)

hello i trained in sienna x last Monday and it was really good. I was taught to use Mitt and Barrier Cream and after having done a few tans think both items are necessary.

The mitt is not only used for dabbing excess it is also used as a shield when spraying nearer the palms.

The barrier cream is applied to backs of hands including nails, inner wrists, elbows, knees and the backs of the heels and also the toenails and between the toes to prevent heavy staining.

For the sake of £75 i would probably do the sienna training if i was you so u understand the products and their composition and even though you know the basics of spray tanning you can always learn something.

Plus i would think they would be happy for you to take your gun and practice with this during the training.

xxx

Hi

Call sienna x ... Google them and use the contact us... a lady called Jo Day will help you out, she will send you a sample to try before you buy... that way if you like you can change over, they would even send out someone to spray you so you can see the product for yourself.. worth a phone call and its a 0800 number x hope this helps x:green::green:

Latest posts

Back