Silliest reasons to dump somebody?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I once dumped a bloke and he turned up at my home to tell my dad that he loved me. I was 19. Oh the absolute shame!

1. Being short.

2. Had a hairy spotty back.

3. Started receding at 21 didnt notice it at first, when I did it put me off.

4. Needy.

5. Being too nice, creep!

Xx

Blimey some of these have made me laugh but also reminded me that I'm a bit rubbish on the dumping thing....
I had to make a list of the blokes I'd been out with and then the reason why we stopped seeing each other haha

* bloke got so drunk and turned up at my house, I felt bad for him so let him stay the night where he sh@tt liquid all in my bed whilst sleeping then got up and left the next morning as if nothing was wrong... Disgusting!! Not a silly reason really lol.

* blokes love of red wine and 2in errect!!

* bloke was overly OCD about my home yet lived with his mother in a lil flat which was a filthy ****pit.

One asked my Mum what colours my bridesmaids dresses should be (when we get married) and names for our children. I was 14!!

He was beaten up on the way to meet me in town so I dumped him.

I invited one to stay for a few days, he lived in London. The fecker bought so much stuff and assumed I wanted him to move in.

He said a couple of days later that he was concerned if we spilt he'd not be entitled to a share of the house (my house, my mortgage) I told him to leave and overheard him crying on the phone to his father.

I once dumped a bloke and he turned up at my home to tell my dad that he loved me. I was 19. Oh the absolute shame!

Hahah. That actually made me lol MissyMuffin. Cringing just thinking about the situation! And your dads reaction was..? :p

Hahah. That actually made me lol MissyMuffin. Cringing just thinking about the situation! And your dads reaction was..? :p

I came home to find my dad pacing up and down the road with him explaining why I was not the only fish in the sea. I was rigid with fright that he'd say something like 'she's amazing in bed' Never lived that one down!

Kept sticking his tongue in my ear, wouldn't stop dispite me saying I hated it...DUMPED.

Upper body covered in lumpy moles every square inch , lame excuse I know, but felt yuk!... DUMPED

Swore every second word, flexed his pecks to get attention....total pillock...

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ew Ew Ew to the tongue in the ear!

Haha. Some funny ones though!

I used to go out with this same boy every time there was a school disco on the Friday. By Monday morning Biology lesson my friend dumped him for me. This went on for two years!

I eventually went out with him for about a 6 months after those two years, but i hardly ever saw him. I went round his house for tea one Saturday where his 6 year old brother promptly asked me in front of their mum and dad "so when you going to have babies?" We were 14! He bought me a two halves necklace for valentines day... and yup two days later I dumped him... never spoke to me again despite sitting practically next to me at school. Can't blame him really!!

Oh and the reason I dumped him, was he was creepy and tried to stick to me like glue at school! Which is funny because he never was bothered out of school!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I came home to find my dad pacing up and down the road with him explaining why I was not the only fish in the sea. I was rigid with fright that he'd say something like 'she's amazing in bed' Never lived that one down!

Hahaha! Very funny! Thanks for sharing that one! :p

I was always the dumpee rather than the dumper. Oh well! Some of these are really funny.

One guy I was seeing rocked up at my house one night, went upstairs and was up there for ages. I found him on my bed with a bag of crock rings laying stark naked. That was by far quickest exit from house.

The rest were because:

To thin

Went to prison.

To old.

Ugly.

Bad breath.

Unintelligent.

Dirty.

Two of them were my husbands. I was young.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was always the dumpee rather than the dumper. Oh well! Some of these are really funny.

I've been dumped a few times as well. Wonder if there are any of those instances we can put on here. Weird excuses men have come up with to leave us.

I went on a blind date once with a man I just did NOT fancy at all....but he beat me to it when it came to letting each other down ... told me he couldn't get past the fact I wasn't a red head, that it wouldn't work for him and that 'he was sorry if he broke my heart'.

Think the only thing that broke that night was my self esteem lol. Being turned down by a balding short man who worked out the bill to the exact penny (including the taste he'd had of my meal!) and still lived with his mother ... OUCH!!

I was dumped because I was way to tired to drive the 90 miles to see him one evening, and i said I would go the next week instead. But no, it wasnt good enough so he dumped me. He was a control freak and I was blind, so glad he dumped me.

1: He didn't clean his ears! Not even kidding. I can't stand seeing ear wax!

2: He kissed like a fish 🐟😷

I dumped a man because he had bigger breasts then me.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I also slept with a man to get him out of my house! He had bought his guitar round and had played and sang for 3 and a half hours! I thought am gonna have to take one for the girls so took him to bed to shut him up and then I told him I "wasn't ready for a relationship"
He was playing Simon and garfunkel FFS!

One guy I was seeing rocked up at my house one night, went upstairs and was up there for ages. I found him on my bed with a bag of crock rings laying stark naked. That was by far quickest exit from house.

The rest were because:

To thin

Went to prison.

To old.

Ugly.

Bad breath.

Unintelligent.

Dirty.

Two of them were my husbands. I was young.

The one that went to prison and the one who was unintelligent were the ones you married right?

The one that went to prison and the one who was unintelligent were the ones you married right?

Ha. Neither went to prison. One got bad breath and the other I'll give you. .. Unintelligent! Or more to the point 'couldn't be bothered'.

Latest posts

Back