Slimming World-anyone else do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats brill. More than me - I maintained. So off on my hols next week still not at target but hey ho I'm 4 stone lighter and last year had to panic buy shorts as my holiday shorts that I naively thought I could squeeze my fat backside in wouldn't go past my knees. This year they fit perfectly and I'm proudly going to be wearing bikinis!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

A stone off since 15th July x

Here's hoping I'll still be within target range after 4 weeks off! :Scared:

Another 2 packs of butter I'm not hauling around anymore!
17lbs gone in 5 weeks...

Another 2 packs of butter I'm not hauling around anymore!
17lbs gone in 5 weeks...

Are you actually eating anything? How on earth have you lost so much?

I couldn't go today as my youngest sick at home. I think I've gained though so will be good until next Tues.

Eating lots!
Today I had
2 slices of whale watcher malted bread, toasted, with lurpak lightest, and St Dalfour jam.
1 banana
2 clementines
A whale watcher wrap with ham, tesco lightest mayo, and whole grain mustard
A whale watcher chocolate bar
1 tesco finest Thai prawn fish cake with green beans and broccoli
I'm just about to scoff another clementine too!
I'm not allowed to drink booze anymore because of some meds I have to take so I think that probably helps, but yep, I eat loads.
:)

Eating lots!
Today I had
2 slices of whale watcher malted bread, toasted, with lurpak lightest, and St Dalfour jam.
1 banana
2 clementines
A whale watcher wrap with ham, tesco lightest mayo, and whole grain mustard
A whale watcher chocolate bar
1 tesco finest Thai prawn fish cake with green beans and broccoli
I'm just about to scoff another clementine too!
I'm not allowed to drink booze anymore because of some meds I have to take so I think that probably helps, but yep, I eat loads.
:)

Yep, sounds healthy to me! Great going Lynne:biggrin:

I've whale watchers in the morning...*sigh* really struggling at the moment, been doing it since July 2012! But have been good so if I don't get a loss I'll be cheesed off.

I maintained my target weight exactly :D
Not bad after 4 weeks off!

I stayed the same..cheesed off.

Stayed the same and I'm cheesed off too as I've been really good.
I've lost inches though as I can fit into clothes that I couldn't before.
Still wish it would show in the scales though :( very sad
Vicki x

Dream Nails by Victoria

Just got back this morning from an all inclusive week in Turkey so dreading weigh in Tuesday. But we have been shopping today & I intend to get back on plan tomorrow which gives me 5 days of damage limitation. I could start today but only had 3 hrs sleep and cannot think about cooking & washing up so going to have a chinese tonight.

Lost 2.5lbs today thank goodness!

So just got back from holiday & chickened out of getting weighed on wednesday! I must have put some weight on as i ate so much but i thought if i cut right back this week it won't be so bad so i will post on wed how much i put on lol

I'll be posting on tues my gain from my holiday. Mum in laws scales are saying a 6lb gain :eek: Was being good but fell off the wagon last night.

I maintained again :( so sad. Need to up my super speed veg to kick start myself
Vicki x

4lbs off this week.

Stayed the same and I'm cheesed off too as I've been really good.
I've lost inches though as I can fit into clothes that I couldn't before.
Still wish it would show in the scales though :( very sad
Vicki x

Dream Nails by Victoria

I always say you should monitor weight loss by inches not lbs :) well done x

I've started WW today

Had 30 points tho so already dipped into my weekly allowance and I'm out for a curry on Fri so supposed to be saving for then!

I've had my dinner and hungry already 😩
Off to have a nectarine and green tea!

Latest posts

Back