Slow cooker saddles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine has been on all say cooking a curry! Can't wait to eat it x

Slow cook curry is delicious! Enjoy :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I wish I knew where mine was. It's in the abyss that we call the attic, somewhere!

Anyone got any more recipes? x

Testing mine tomorrow.... Then will set about collecting recipes...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you go on the Facebook page,(Slow Cooker saddos) they have a few complete recipe books amongst the general recipes in the files section. If you have an iPad, you can save them to a notepad or kindle type app.

Does anyone know how to make jacket potatoes in the slowcooker? Would love to do this.

Does anyone know how to make jacket potatoes in the slowcooker? Would love to do this.

Never heard of that one. I would imagine they'd take hours and be so soft they'd crumble when you put butter in?! Plus you wouldn't get the crispy skin. Be interesting if anyone's done this though :)

I tried it without the tin foil (although tinfoil is recommended). It was fine! Just pop it in and forget about it, 8 hours or something like that it takes!

I'm 43 and I've never used a slow cooker in my life, was recently given one and haven't got a damn clue what to do with it lol

OP, what is the FB page you joined please? I need all the help I can get so I don't serve up a mess to my family lol

The Facebook page is called slow cooker saddos and its brilliant! I have done so many meals in mine, I even bought another one! We have broccoli and Stilton soup, potato and leek soup, leg of lamb, roast chicken, chilli, spag Bol.......the list is endless. You don't have to make everything from scratch, you can use jars, tins and packets. Love it!!! :Love:

Thanks JellyBaby :) found the page and going to have a go at the week end :) x

Latest posts

Back