Sneaky dress preview (The Event)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Come on girlies, bagpuss has set the ball rollin'

Is anyone wanting to share a sneaky preview of their outfit/s .....or do we all want to be SURPRISED !!! (hey at least if we've got the same outfits THAT can be sorted before we get there ! ha HA)

I'll do mine tomorrow (well the 'safe' pre shopping one:green:) when o/h isnt snoring like a fat pig in bed and can take one.

DONT BE SHY NOW:green::green:

We could even play DRESS A NAIL too !

I'll do mine tomorrow (well the 'safe' pre shopping one:green:) when o/h isnt snoring like a fat pig in bed and can take one.

LOL, in our house it's the Pug who snores like a fat pig!!!

Ooh yes please come on ladies and gents fashion parade.

I would love to but sadly none of the dresses I have ordered have arrived and it doesnt look like they will be here in time :cry:

I am just going to be a plain jane with a top and trousers:|

My dress is already in my album. I havent brought anything new as that dess is still new really only worn it twice and it cost a blooming fortune.
Jen xx

Well, I've got one, but I'm just waiting for another to arrive. The 1st one makes me feel a little 'exposed' in the knockers area, and as a 38GG, I'm a bit concious as I don't flaunt my wears - ever! My o/h and kids think it looks great, but I can see them when I look down iykwim! Lol!

I'm wearing this so PLEASE say hello when you see me!! x

Attachments

• holland3.jpg
    holland3.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 208
Glad you've started this thread, as I wanted to check the colour of my bin liner won't clash with anyone else! :)

I would love to but sadly none of the dresses I have ordered have arrived and it doesnt look like they will be here in time :cry:

I am just going to be a plain jane with a top and trousers:|

Well that makes 2 of us! :lol:

I decided on the gold dress in the end...the green dress was lovely but the colour just wasn't me.

Great thread Amber...i think it helps to see what others are wearing...now get ya pics on...:lol:

Good decision Angie, i think the gold one looked the nicest for the event,
although to make us all sick you did look stunning in all 3 but the gold one is perfect for this occasion :hug:

had to laugh though ang....the face said ' I DONT DO DRESSES':green:

ha ha

Amb xxx

I already have a dress that I wore for the races this year, but I also like a lipsy one but I dont think I have the balls to wear it :lol:

Im still not sure, but I have had my earrings made to match my necklace so atleast I have decided on one thing!

i potentially have 3 !!

a 'safe' black dress

and am bidding on 2 more (why oh why am i doing that !) im going to end up with 10 !!

I went into....and STRAIGHT out of a shop this morning - nothing in there UNDER £250:eek:

mines this one but in black and a few sizes bigger:irked::irked:

Attachments

• event dress.jpg
    event dress.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 126
Oh lovely thats my kinda dress.....very sophisticated.....:hug:

that is nice...lovely shape/style...its one of those that give you a wiggle when you walk...

and yes amber...that was my face....I DONT DO FROCKS !!...:lol:

that is nice...lovely shape/style...its one of those that give you a wiggle when you walk...

and yes amber...that was my face....I DONT DO FROCKS !!...:lol:

You look gorgeous in all of them Angie. I wish I was going so I could have a new frock too........

Glad you've started this thread, as I wanted to check the colour of my bin liner won't clash with anyone else! :)

Thats awful, I'm wearing a Sainsbury black bin liner - what colour is yours ?

Thats awful, I'm wearing a Sainsbury black bin liner - what colour is yours ?

I think mine might have to be white then Adele :lol:

If I'm feeling daring I could try one of those green garden sacks lol.

Latest posts

Back