So busy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri

Reaction score
I just had to share my joy with my fellow geeks.

I am so busy at the moment! I have had call after call today mostly booking three people in at a time.

I was busy Sat, Sun, today, all day tommorrow, day off Wed, busy all day thursday, no bookings - yet for Friday and busy all day Saturday.

It feels so good. Woohoo!

Teri x:hug:

I am so busy at the moment! I have had call after call today mostly booking three people in at a time.

I was busy Sat, Sun, today, all day tommorrow, day off Wed, busy all day thursday, no bookings - yet for Friday and busy all day Saturday.

Well done Teri - nice feeling aint it! :)

That's great stuff Teri ... glad to hear you're inundated with bookings ... don't forget to keep geeking with us when you get a chance though :hug:

That's fab Teri, good on you :hug:

well done!!!
keep em coming!! and good for you xxxxxxxx

Oh to be in demand, eh?

That's cracking news Teri!
Bring it on!!!!:)

thats always nice to hear :hug:
hope its a sign of things to come! xx

How nice, really pleased for you Teri. Is this as a result of some marketing you have been doing or anything?

Great Stuff Teri!! chuffed for you well done!! xxxx

How nice, really pleased for you Teri. Is this as a result of some marketing you have been doing or anything?

Well funny you should say that!

I few special offers for valentines and voila!

Hollywood toes, red acrylic and red glitter tips are very popular at the mo and obviously lots of lovehearts.

Infact I've just finished my daughters' as she wanted red tips too. She only got white loveheart nail stickers on her pinkies though, I'm pooped.

Nice tall glass on cold Ribena, a bit of tv and I'm off to bed.

Thanks guys!

Wanna see some piccys!
Sounds great!

Wanna see some piccys!
Sounds great!

I'll try and get her whilst she's sleeping :wink2: , othererwise i get "Er Mum, Yeah but no but, face bovered!":lol:

well done Hun you must be doing something right :hug: keep it up :lol:

Thats great news Teri, all the hard work is finally paying off then :hug:

You must be dead chuffed xx

Good for you Teri, wish I was as busy:green:

Well done you !!!!!!!!!

Fantastic news:Kissing:

Latest posts

Back