So I come in from work today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamy123

Reaction score
Come in the house wanting to get changed and unwind but no my mum had other ideas and thought she was a hair dresser and would cut my dad's hair!!!! Total nightmare..., she had left chunks, missed bit and shave right up past his temples and past his crown at the back, I have no idea what she was thinking and why she just didn't asked me, neck line was wonky, long hairs everywhere, she said she took a chunk then panicked hahaha!!!! So I had to try and rescue it!! My dads 59 and now has a very high comb over pmsl!!! I'll attach before and after haha, I've barely rescued it but is better than a skin head haha!!! Anyone else's family members thought they were hairdressers and have someone the chop!?!?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 193
This is all I could think t do lol, ps I hate doing men's hair lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 180
Loads better! Haha. I remember being about 13 with a long side fringe that was in need of a trim, so mum comes out with the kitchen scissors and cut it Half way up my forehead into a wonky full fringe!! Still makes me cringe now lol x

Lol. Love it when family does crazy things like that:/

Latest posts

Back