so who are the smokers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how many of you smoke and how many a day

• Total voters

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
so how many of us geeks smoke - dare i say that i do - so be truthfull with this one

gosh yes smoke about 20 a day, was only yesterday adding up for weekly monthly and yearly what im paying for these rotten things. lotta lotta money. keep saying im gonna pack up but find it so hard.xx

Yep guilty :lol: I must be weird because I do enjoy my cigs :wink2:

Yep holding my hands up here xxxx
I stopped for a while and then started again lol as you do.............

Gave up January 2004, was 20-40 a day for 26 years (since I was 11).

Martigirl said:
Gave up January 2004, was 20-40 a day for 26 years (since I was 11).
well done.x

Ex smoker here ... used to smoke between 40 and 50 a day and it was costing my hubby and I £300 a month on ciggies. He smoked 20 a day. We packed them in in Jan 2000 as we moved house and I wanted new things to get the house looking gorgeous so something had to give!

I never think of having a ciggie nowadays, it only took me a few weeks to get the 'habit' out of my system. I don't preach to smokers tho, I can enjoy the company of my friends that smoke, doesnt bother me a bit. Only request I make is that they don't smoke around my babba :)

Downside:- 4 stone heavier!!!!

Hi
Im a smoker too!

LOL - Count me in as a weird one too cos I enjoy my ciggies! LOL

Love

Debbie xxx

Lellipop said:
Yep guilty :lol: I must be weird because I do enjoy my cigs :wink2:

Ewwwwwww!!!!
I hate fags, hate the taste, hate the smell ... hate the price!!!
yup! I mention price because my 17yr old son smokes and is forever begging money to spend on it, though I rarely give in.
When he does smoke...he smokes outside too... oooh dont I sound an old grouch!

I gave up smoking on the 9th April 2003. I used to smoke a good pack of 20 a day, going off the price at the time I saved £1500 in the first year! I had smoked for 18 years.

thank you without sounding obsessed a book was all it took Allen Carr "Easyway to stop smoking" and to be honest it was! hubby gave up at the same time. I had given up before, twice for nearly a year each time, and other times for a few weeks, but now I genuinely don't think I will smoke again. Never say never but my head is in a completely different place about it now.

Nail FX said:
Only request I make is that they don't smoke around my babba :)

Downside:- 4 stone heavier!!!!

dont blame ya - i dont smoke around jack - i go outside (and its my house - but he shouldnt have to inhale that muck)

i gave up about 20 years ago for 3 months and put 3 stone on - so i started smoking again

me too..but have to say i am getting to the point now where i light one and think "heck i just dont want it" i dont enjoy smoking like i used too and its sooo expensive...i bet out of the 20 i smoke a day i only really enjoy 3. Thats alot of money for something i dont really like isnt it...?

xxx

I'm guilty as charged lol normally 20 a day BUT at €12,00 for 200 how the hell can I say I can't afford it anymore... surprised I'm not an alcoholic too with the price of wine over here pmsl

Martigirl said:
thank you without sounding obsessed a book was all it took Allen Carr "Easyway to stop smoking" and to be honest it was! hubby gave up at the same time. I had given up before, twice for nearly a year each time, and other times for a few weeks, but now I genuinely don't think I will smoke again. Never say never but my head is in a completely different place about it now.

thats the book I read and I didn't smoke for 3 months then one day it all came back to haunt me lol...........
Will read it again one day, but not just yet lol.............

Martigirl said:

Iv'e read this book 3 times now and still smoke. But hey if it works for you well done xx

Formerly a minimum 20 a day girl - 40 if I was out clubbing :smack:

Gave up 5 years ago

Put on 5 stone

Regularly dream that I smoke and wake up either disappointed that I've started again after all that time, OR disappointed that I don't smoke as I really enjoyed it :smack:

I'm a smoker who hasn't had a fag for a while :irked:

why do people put on wait when they stop, do we tend to eat more in replace of the good ol ciggi.

Yup, me too!!!!

I really enjoy a ciggie but lately I have crept from 7-8 a day to 14-15 which is not good.

I only smoke in my kitchen, nowhere else in the house. I don't smoke in the car......well unless I am alone, on my way to an exhibition, all windows down and the Bay City Rollers blasting out!!!!!! Layla, you know what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!! :wink2:

Nikki said:
Yup, me too!!!!

I really enjoy a ciggie but lately I have crept from 7-8 a day to 14-15 which is not good.

I only smoke in my kitchen, nowhere else in the house. I don't smoke in the car......well unless I am alone, on my way to an exhibition, all windows down and the Bay City Rollers blasting out!!!!!! Layla, you know what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!! :wink2:
bay citty rollers now theres a cool band.

Latest posts

Back