Solar Butter - My Miracle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poshfloss

Reaction score
Hi All,
I was sent a sample of Solar butter from S2. As I do get Ecezma, usually when stressed. :irked: So I tried the Solar butter on the red itchy skin. Amazing it cleared it up. :lol:
So now I have bought 2 large tubs and use it as my after shower body butter. It has saved me from having to use the harse medical creams the doctor has to perscibe for my Ecezma.:lol:
It has taken me lots of money and 3 years to sort this problem out, I have tried so many remedies, Herbalist doctor etc, :irked: nothing worked only what the GP perscribed, and they don't like you to use too much of the product they perscribe as it thins the skin.
So a big Thank You to Sweet and Squared and CND :hug: :hug: for the Solar butter, now one of my favourite beauty produts.
Lotsa luv x :hug:

I had a friend come down from Doncaster at the weekend and she has major acne, with often very large red swollen lumps appear on her face and also leaves scars where she pierces them with a needle. We got round to talking & she was telling me that her doctors wouldnt perscribe her anything for it ... so I gave her a bottle of solar oil that came free in the kit at the event (im soo nice :lol:) to see if it could reduce the appearance of the scarring and she text me last night saying that it is miracle oil as it reduced the redness but also has reduced the swelling too! I also had to remind her that it is also for her nails too :lol:

I had a friend come down from Doncaster at the weekend and she has major acne, with often very large red swollen lumps appear on her face and also leaves scars where she pierces them with a needle. We got round to talking & she was telling me that her doctors wouldnt perscribe her anything for it ... so I gave her a bottle of solar oil that came free in the kit at the event (im soo nice :lol:) to see if it could reduce the appearance of the scarring and she text me last night saying that it is miracle oil as it reduced the redness but also has reduced the swelling too! I also had to remind her that it is also for her nails too :lol:

:eek:...... you may have just saved my life !!!
I will try it and let you know :hug:

One of my best friends has excema (sp?) It had affected her natural nail pretty bad...
We bought some solar oil from Gmex a couple of years ago (she is a tech too)
And it cleared it up so quick she was chuffed !

I too get small patches of eczema on my arms and i have found solar butter to be the best at clearing it up and stopping it from itching.. miracle product!

can you please tell me where i can get this from thanks:Grope:

Sweet Squared If you have an account with them - althernatively I stock this and am happy to send you some in the post.

I can also recommend very highly - CND Spa Manicure Finishing lotion.
It has ceramides in it (I did a thread a week ago about it). Here's the link.....http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/83195-excema-suffers-heaven-bottle-its-cnd-too.html
My excema has ravidged my hands fingers, knuckles & palms for months, with cracking & red sore parts. I used my spa lotion and it's cleared up - I've had more creams & steroids from the docs than I can remember - with no real effect, but the CND Spa Finishing lotion has done the trick.

I have got some solar butter, on sale in my salon with some samples next to it, which I've tried too, but not in a prolonged way as I wanted to keep the samples for clients.

This is prob a very silly question but does anyone know if the Solar Balm and Solar Silk have the same effect? My friend has psoriasis and was gonna get her to try one of these so i can see if it helps, so I can then tell customers about it.
Thanks x

Sweet Squared If you have an account with them - althernatively I stock this and am happy to send you some in the post.
hi i would love to buy some how much is it.i would like 3 tubes.thanks

A good thing to try is a solar oil bath too, its great for dry skin and seems to help my dry hair too, makes the bathroom smell lovely as well.

I keep some at work and all the lads like using it as well!!

I can also recommend very highly - CND Spa Manicure Finishing lotion.
It has ceramides in it (I did a thread a week ago about it). Here's the link.....http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/83195-excema-suffers-heaven-bottle-its-cnd-too.html
My excema has ravidged my hands fingers, knuckles & palms for months, with cracking & red sore parts. I used my spa lotion and it's cleared up - I've had more creams & steroids from the docs than I can remember - with no real effect, but the CND Spa Finishing lotion has done the trick.

I have got some solar butter, on sale in my salon with some samples next to it, which I've tried too, but not in a prolonged way as I wanted to keep the samples for clients.
hi is there any chance you can sell this to me thanks

Latest posts

Back