Solar Oil pinkies - where to buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floss26

Reaction score
Having just completed my Shellac training I'm keen to get up and running ASAP and wanted to purchase some Solar Oil pinkies to give out with first treatments (and hopefully retail thereafter, lol! :D) But to my dismay they seem to be out of stock everywhere!:sad: I've tried S2 and Ellisons but no joy. Does anyone know of any other (legitimate) supplier I could try?

Have you tried in store at S2? I find things in the shop that aren't on the website sometimes xx

I'm also desperate for pinkies! Want to buy legitimate too so don't want to buy anywhere else other than S2 & Ellisons but I'm getting really low on my pinkie stock! :(

Have you tried in store at S2? I find things in the shop that aren't on the website sometimes xx

I don't live near a store unfortunately! :sad:

I've just trained in Shellac and have started having clients and could do with some too. I don't live near a store either...although I would love to :D x

I'm low too, this happened last time I was low, you'd think I'd learn my lesson - but also you'd think that S2 would ensure they had enough stock!?
I called my sister who has bottles dotted everywhere and filled some up from my large bottle. X

You don't have to live near a shop to buy from them, they will post too. I live in Kent and have in the past not only bought from S2 but the London shop and the Manchester one too when I was desperate for a particular product!

You don't have to live near a shop to buy from them, they will post too. I live in Kent and have in the past not only bought from S2 but the London shop and the Manchester one too when I was desperate for a particular product!
Thanks!

Ooh didn't know this cazbar, not sure why they have never mentioned it when contacting them about stock! Thanks Will give them a call x

How about buying a large refill bottle
and buying a couple of empty varnish bottles if you can pick any up cheap xxx

The fingertips centre have some guys!

Thankyou, but they've sold out. :(

urgh they've sold out of all the good stuff! i'm waiting to make an order but all my stuffs sold out :( roll on when ellisons get their next delivery...

Thanks, I didn't realise this. I'd prefer not to incur 2 lots of delivery charges ideally and just order from S2 (there's quite a few bits and pieces I need, being a Shellac newbie!) but needs must I guess.

Has anyone any idea how the stock system works at S2 - does the situation change daily or do they get a weekly delivery or what?

I'm giving them a ring in a bit. Need me Pinkies!! ;)

I was always led to believe that the pinkie Solar Oils, we're classed as 'holiday favours' and CND themselves only manufactured them in bulk before the Christmas period,as they were meant for giveaways to clients. Our distributors over here, now Sweet Squared, though would buy them in bulk to still have them well after this time. however when they were out of stock then it could be late Autumn before they were back in!
This may have changed over the years thugh given the popularity of the pinkies and the fact there no longer is a 1/4 oz size.

Regarding how S2 receive their stock, well I think that is only a question you could ask of them direct, geeks on here would really only be speculating.

any news on the arrival of pinkies?

I just went to order some and they are out of stock :( I had some in my ellisons basket about 2 weeks ago but they are aso out of stock, i should have bought them then. I am completely out of solar oil :(

any news on the arrival of pinkies?

I just went to order some and they are out of stock :( I had some in my ellisons basket about 2 weeks ago but they are aso out of stock, i should have bought them then. I am completely out of solar oil :(

Hi Jemima, I managed to get some from the Creative Academy at Bournemouth. Postage cost £5.50 and delivery took 2 working days. The procedure for opening an account with them is the same as S2/Ellisons - ie they need to see a copy of your mani/pedi cert or equivalent. They're not as slick as S2 - no email confirmation, no confirmation of one hour time slot for delivery etc - but quite straightforward otherwise. HTH x

Latest posts

Back