someone help me ,really upset customer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just thinking that all of us in the North West/Lancs should have a meet up!

My course at college was crap and we haven't learn half the stuff we should have so it would be good to swap tips and stuff!

i would defo met up i think collage is crap to we will have to start a thread to see who would be interested

vic1082 said:
I was just thinking that all of us in the North West/Lancs should have a meet up!

My course at college was crap and we haven't learn half the stuff we should have so it would be good to swap tips and stuff!

I will leave that one to you!

I am def up for it!

lancslass said:
I wasnt trained to use cuticle remover but just to push the cuticle back and the use my tool to remove surface cuticle

please will you explain if you use it like below

sanitize
shape nail and remove suface shine
then apply cuticle remover and using tool remove surface cuticle
wash off?????????????
i have cuticle remover by solutions is it any good or is there another one i can use??????
Hi,
I notice from your prep list that you do not mention Dehydrator.
Its essential that all surface oils/moisture are removed from the nail plate.
Dehydrator is usually your final step before applying product.
I use Creative products, and we have Scrubfresh for this purpose... you should have one with your chosen system also.

You would also use cuticle remover before you remove the surface shine.
HTH.

hi geeks

Thanks for all your advice i have bought scrub fresh cool blue and cuticle remover from creative very good delivery

If her nails come of again i dont know what else to do boo hoo

Should i give her the money back and tell her to go to where she used to go to..............only problem is she is a right gossip and will proberbly go around telling people that al her nails have come of

I have lost out any way as i will have applied two set and have bought all new products

Havent been able to eat all day just want tomorrow over with.

WISH ME LOOK GOING TO SEE IF I CAN GET TO SLEEP NOW XX

Glorsclaws said:
Hi,
I notice from your prep list that you do not mention Dehydrator.
Its essential that all surface oils/moisture are removed from the nail plate.
Dehydrator is usually your final step before applying product.
I use Creative products, and we have Scrubfresh for this purpose... you should have one with your chosen system also.

You would also use cuticle remover before you remove the surface shine.
HTH.

lancslass said:
Should i give her the money back and tell her to go to where she used to go to..............only problem is she is a right gossip and will proberbly go around telling people that al her nails have come of

NO! Even if you end up giving her a free set it is better than sending her to someone else & having your reputation ruined. Just try her with your new prep & it will probably sort out the problem that you had. It is certainly worth a try. Maybe offer half price or something? Just say to her that you have some new improved products for clients with problem lifting & you would be willing to do them again for half price with the new products to see if it makes a difference. That way you retain the client & cover some of your costs.

When we get this meet sorted we will be able to help each other with any problems like this. Good luck!

THANKS HUN

IM OFF TO DO THEM NOW SPEAK TO YA LATER X

nicjill said:
NO! Even if you end up giving her a free set it is better than sending her to someone else & having your reputation ruined. Just try her with your new prep & it will probably sort out the problem that you had. It is certainly worth a try. Maybe offer half price or something? Just say to her that you have some new improved products for clients with problem lifting & you would be willing to do them again for half price with the new products to see if it makes a difference. That way you retain the client & cover some of your costs.

When we get this meet sorted we will be able to help each other with any problems like this. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back