Someone stop me spending..........please !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give yourself a lovely extra extra long set of enhancements, that way you won't be able to get in your purse to get your card out, or type even - oh hang on a minute that would mean no geeking either - scrub that idea.

Give yourself a lovely extra extra long set of enhancements, that way you won't be able to get in your purse to get your card out, or type even - oh hang on a minute that would mean no geeking either - scrub that idea.

I reckon there would be a lot of geeks queued up to give me a really long set if it would stop me geeking for 5 minutes:lol::lol::lol:

I reckon there would be a lot of geeks queued up to give me a really long set if it would stop me geeking for 5 minutes:lol::lol::lol:

I'll do 'em! :green: You can always type with a pencil in your mouth.:lol::lol::lol:

I'll do 'em! :green: You can always type with a pencil in your mouth.:lol::lol::lol:

Nope ! where would me ciggie and straw for me gin go :green::green::green:

Nope ! where would me ciggie and straw for me gin go :green::green::green:

Fair point. How about a pencil up your nose? I'd pay good money to see that!:green:

Oh no, Adele has a new spending need, she's off to the bookshop, me thinks it may be my fault, quick someone get a long set of enhancements on her quick. Oh just thought, she wont be able to turn the page either :lol::lol::lol:

Fancy telling me about a 'must read' autobiography when I'm all spent out - sadist:green:

Oh Adele they had some other great titles in there too :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back