Something different?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

femmefan

Reaction score
Camouflage job over another technicians unknown product.

Some 'rings of fire' damage' evident so I decided not to remove these nails and let them grow out if possible. Infilled with clear then disguised the growing out white tip with nailart.

Yes, definitely different. I like that. The nail art is quite good, was the black hand drawn?

It is a lovely way to disguise the smile lines as they grown out :)

There ace i love them.

How did u do the black nail art? is it free hand stamps or something else?

These would be lovely for a wedding got a special touch but not over the top.

You should be proud :)

I really love those black flowers they go so well with the white tip well done.

Great idea with the nail art. :)

i think you've done a great camoflague job on these they look great.
did your client think they looked any different to the nails she had previously had done?

i like the way you combined the 3d flower with the transfers to give another dimension.

There ace i love them.

How did u do the black nail art? is it free hand stamps or something else?

These would be lovely for a wedding got a special touch but not over the top.

You should be proud :)

The flowers are one of the Konad stamping designs - really easy to do. I use them a lot as I'm pants at art myself :lol:

I originally suggested the flowers in white so as to be a bit more subtle but surprisingly it was the client who wanted it in black.

Cheers

i think you've done a great camoflague job on these they look great.
did your client think they looked any different to the nails she had previously had done?

Thanks,
yes, the client was very impressed. The original nails where actually a very good shape and in great condition. I would suspect that the only problem was overzealous electric filing by a tech too pressured in getting the client in and out the door.

I bet she's delighted with your work and in finding you! xx

wow they are really nice how did you do them hun?

:hug: xx

The "ring of fire" hun - is that the white lines on the pinky of the top hand or the dark pink ones on the index finger of the bottom hand?

My friend has the white ones on her enhancements also.

I love the black flower detail :)

The "ring of fire" hun - is that the white lines on the pinky of the top hand or the dark pink ones on the index finger of the bottom hand?

My friend has the white ones on her enhancements also.

I love the black flower detail :)

Both damages are from previous overfiling. The white lines you see are actually the undamaged part of the nail - it is the pink inbetween that is the damage.

Theses are lovely, I would never have thought to do this !

Latest posts

Back