Spray tan before tattoo?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some dodgy tattoos lol ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377437125.143073.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377437133.980105.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377437147.950588.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377437159.380946.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377437167.237841.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377437175.651651.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377437183.794332.jpg

Pic of your new tattoo looks lovely. Did you miss the tan out or did the tattooist wipe it away lol x

Leely

View attachment 41236
This picture really does not do it justice!! Plus I've just put the cream on, ill try get a better one later :) but it looks amazing to me, perfect :)

Ah it's lovely :).. Did you just leave the tan off the area?xx

What has that got to do with tan before a tattoo ??

Nothing but they made me chuckle, everyone seems to be so serious about their tattoos!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

What has that got to do with tan before a tattoo ??

I would hazard a guess and say absolutely nothing, except its possibly yet another opportunity to attempt to antagonise and provoke reaction :-/

Whatever floats your boat I guess but it does get rather boring and serves no real purpose except for occasional entertainment. It's a shame this poster seems to make valid comments and is intelligent but has to spoil it with insults, wild generalisation and straying well off subject.

Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377447358.659409.jpg. Jodie marsh is tanned and tattooed is that the look of the moment?

Thanks geeks :) I did my spray tan as I would but I didn't spray my sides, I knew a tiny bit may land on those areas but hardly anything, so yes left it clean and he rubbed stuff over the area anyway so I'd imagine it would have taken a later of tan off anyway :)

Still can't believe I've finally got it! Been waiting a few years to get this done, so happy with it! :)

View attachment 41256. Jodie marsh is tanned and tattooed is that the look of the moment?

Yeah, misslou's inspiration for a tattoo on her ribs and a spray tan was definitely Jodie Marsh's fence paint spray tan and body covered in tattoos ! Not far to go Lou ! Xx

Lovely tatt! You'll get addicted now :)

View attachment 41256. Jodie marsh is tanned and tattooed is that the look of the moment?

I feel it is more than a bit amusing that you are so scathing about tattoos, this is not the first thread where you have aired your views and tried to upset others, however you tattoo people for a living! Do you not see the irony? Victoria x

Could we move this thread along back on topic no need to discuss any geeks who are having a break from the site.

Ladies- sorry if ive missed it but what do your tattoos say? I think they look fab, just a very small picture on my phone :)

I want writing next... Just not sure what to have! Xx

Yes can definitely see how they become addictive!!! I already know what I'd like next but reigning myself in as don't want to get too carried away!! haha.

Mine is a Latin phrase which I choose as its something personal to me at the moment and its a reminder to myself that when times get hard to keep myself level headed. Going through a few challenges in the past couple years and currently and I'm getting better at dealing with them now and thought next time one comes knocking on my door, I have this to remind me that I can get through another one. It may sound silly to some people, but to me its just something so personal and its for myself, no one else.

I tell you what though, it is starting to itch now!!!! Argh, trying so hard not to scratch it!!!!! haha

Aww lovely :) xx

When mine itch I put a thin layer of bepanthen on then press on the itchy bit with my fingertip!! X

Misslou I really like that tattoo. I've always found that when they got itchy applying tge bepanthen helped especially if I used a bit of pressure to sort of itch it lol. Failing that a bit of a slap on the area helped lol. I scratched my first one & the colour is a bit patchy so be warned lol x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I tell you what though, it is starting to itch now!!!! Argh, trying so hard not to scratch it!!!!! haha

Arghh no scratching lol, tap or even slap it but no scratching!!! Don't let it dry out and don't over apply cream, drying if out means scabbing and too much cream makes the top layer of skin spongy and the ink spongy too!!! Dont worry the itching means its healing and it will soon stop...complicated this tattoo aftercare lark but it pays off in the end :-D xx

Latest posts

Back