Spray Tan or Lash Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautymamma

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just thought I would throw the cat amongst the pigeons so to speak. Was thinking of adding another treatment to my menu and dont know which one to go for lash extensions or spray tanning. Any thoughts? Feedback would be appreciated! lol :)

spray tanning!

Id say Spray Tanning!

deffo spray tanning!!
you will generate far more income and interest from it!!
I have just had a Rep from Sienna come to my salon today, I was really impressed! they have a wicked retail range too for a bit of added income!!

They are both good treatments to add on
spray tanning is well known by most clients
lash extensions are getting better known,
it all depends on what is already offered in your area,
if 20 + salons offer spray tans but only 1 offers lash extensions then do the lashes and take the monopoly of clients for this treatment hth

Is spray tanning quite tricky to master? It would be awful if the client complained of being patchy!!!

Is spray tanning quite tricky to master? It would be awful if the client complained of being patchy!!!
Not really, you do your training and then do about 6 or 7 practise sprays on willing people, by then you should have got the hang of things,
any teething problems and the answer can be found here some where or you can just ask one of us and we will help hth

Most definately spray tanning! So easy to do and quick money. Eyelash extensions take so long to apply (about 1.5 -2hrs), you go cross-eyed and unless you live in an area where people have a higher than average disposable income the demand for expensive lash extensions won't outweigh the money you can bring in with bronzing the locals.

i would deffo say spray tanning , not many people can afford to have eyelash extensions all the time , but most people can afford a tan :green:
plus its loads quicker to do , lol

i'd go for spray tanning....you could always put of money aside each month and then eventually add both treatments

xx

Hi Hun,
Spray Tanning.
Lotsa luv x :hug:

Hello all,

Thanks for the feedback so far! Defo made me think - will let you know what I decide to do but the Spray Tan looks favourable. Good idea about putting money to one side from spray tans so can do lashes at later date 2! Didnt think of that! :)

Now just have to decide between Sienna x and Tantrick! Decisions Decisions! x

Depends where you are - and what's around your way.

Our salon is in a part of town that has LOADS(!) of salons offering spray tans and of course the ubiquitous tan shop!

If you're like us then you'd definitely be better off doing lash extensions!

xLx

Spray tan deffo but do not park the eye lash extensions I recouped my initial outlay on lashes within a couple of weeks!!!

Good luck

Hello all,

Just thought I would throw the cat amongst the pigeons so to speak. Was thinking of adding another treatment to my menu and dont know which one to go for lash extensions or spray tanning. Any thoughts? Feedback would be appreciated! lol :)
depending on the area, when people ring you up, what do you get asked for the most?? i would say spray tan, worked for me.:)

Spray tanning xxx

Tan tan tan tan tan!!!!

Ruthy xxx

Latest posts

Back