Spray tan problem!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's great hunny, you deserve to be proud of yourself :hug:

hi hun
You should be well proud of yourself!! sorry for late reply was out last night and totally dying today so please excuze any spelling not with it. Yeah as last post says contact collon they are really helpful and they tan is just brill. Should be a number on sienna x website to contact them for samples have yet to use mine but hope its nice. makes you feel so good when you do a good job dont it! good luck hun:hug: xxx

Hi everyone!
God im so happy with ALL the advise you have given me and it has kind of given me a big bout of confidence!
All seemed to go ok, i tried not to go over the hands too much when spraying the wrist and lower arm so hopefully i have succeeded. I also didnt put as much barrier cream on i only did the palms so hopefully this worked as well. This is my 8th attempt at a spray tan so i feel i should have learnt from the others maybe, thats why im so frustrated! IYKWIM?
The client seemed really happy with the outcome so far {as it has a colour guide} so hopefully it will stay that way.

Im using TanTruth Which is a product from sallys. I have chosen to use this myself as i found when using this on myself, the colour and overall tan itself had a much better quality. I have had fake bake and others sprayed on myself and have not bee as happy with them as i have Tantruth. Although i suppose it does depend on the technician aswell.

Well after all said and done i hope the finished product will look great tomorrow. If it does still go streaky or patchy is there anything i can do to correct it? I dont really want to spray again as it will make the original tan go darker?

Thank you all SOOOOOO much your great!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Well done sweetie!
One really good tip is to NEVER phone the client the next day and ask how the tan is. For 1: It makes you seem like your not very confident and for 2: People will always find something wrong if you are expecting it to go wrong.
I always leave and say 'if you have any questions then give me a call'
Well done to you hun YOU DID IT! XXX

Latest posts

Back