Spray tan solutions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am at the end of my tether trying out new solutions now :( need to find one that does exactly what it says on the tin! I have tried LOADS lately and none have been 100% what I am after, either lovely colour and fade horribly or just a horrible colour on me... Maybe I am looking for something that doesn't exist??

I am going to try Unreal, hope this will be the end of my search... Had enough now...

Jaffa can I ask which ones you have tried.

I love FAKE BAKE, until i went to Beauty Uk i always said no way, it turns you orange its awful,
i spoke to a girl on the stand with a lovely natural tan,
went home tried the Gold salon only range and tried the original, both are lovely and now get more clients due to this;)

Im a lover of sienna x and suntana. As said before ring round all the companies for samples. many will give them free to try and get you to go with them xx

Kizzycat - have PM'd you ;)

Im liking the sound of Unreal! ive never heard of it before!
I love fake bake. Im reeeeeeeally pale so it took me awhile to find a tan that didnt make me orangey! Plus fake bake retail products are gorgeous. Sudo gives me a lovely colour too.

Latest posts

Back