Spray Tanning Bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purple Rose

Reaction score
Hi all
Can anyone tell me what they carry there spray tanning equipment in. I didn't get a bag with mine and would like to know what I can carry it around in.
Many thanks xx

i bought mine from sienna, its a roller bag with a pull up handle - everything fits in it. Check out their website. You can see it.

got mine from Tantrick, came with my minimist kit, doesnt have wheels though just shoulder strap and carry handle, get everything in it no problem :green:

I got a black bag from Sienna when I bought my kit, to go with my black tent I assume. Its small but perfectly formed. Lol Lx

Hi all
Can anyone tell me what they carry there spray tanning equipment in. I didn't get a bag with mine and would like to know what I can carry it around in.
Many thanks xx

Don't shout me down, but you may be able to buy a small ish suitcase with wheels and a pull up handle for a lesser price?

I bought a small suitcase on wheels from Tesco - only £6.99! Can fit everything in there and even have room for some retail products in there to! x

I bought a small suitcase on wheels from Tesco - only £6.99! Can fit everything in there and even have room for some retail products in there to! x

I didn't think I was making it up when I said you could get one very cheaply! :green: I was thinking Argos or summit...but how cheap is that, £6.99!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I just use a normal small wheely suitcase too x

Yeah, I also used a small wheelie suitcase - everything fitted in nicely!

Thanks so much, I think I will get a small suitcase then. My only worry was that everything will go flying in the case though.

If you pack it properly and don't get one thats too big it shoud be fine. Or you could start stocking retail stuff and fill it that way. If not, pack the gaps with sheet plastic which you can lay out when you are spraying. Thats what I do! Lx

You could get lettering done, the peel and stick on types and logo you suitcases on wheels!! Weeeee nifty advertising!!

I too carry mine in a bright pink suitcase but it feels too big to be karting it about i need to get a smaller one. Although i like the idea of a wheelie holdall instead.
how much do you all charge per a spray?
any offfers?? i'm looking for a few ideas on offers..

I have one like Jaffacake... and it is like a flight bag (like the ones piolets use with the large centre inclosure and two side pockets) ... so a large internal compartment that holds the turbine and 4 small bottles of solution, plus the gun, extension lead and funnel..... one side pocket is ideal for the hose and the other for all your stationary and disposable bits and bobs.

It is very easy to carry around and the shoulder strap just sits on one shoulder and I used to carry my booth on the other shoulder which would have a couple of towels and couch roll inserted....

Thanks so much, I think I will get a small suitcase then. My only worry was that everything will go flying in the case though.
Are you anywhere near COSTCO, I bought the best case it is almost a square box that is covered in a soft material, but it also goes down to a flat pack. My mini mist sits it the bottom and you can pack everything around so easily. What is nice that it has the hard structured sides. Has a wonderful pull up handle, which can be pushed back down into he box, so lite, I love it. I had a sienna bag, but was too big and I thought not sturdy enough, altho may have changed since I trained. Price for the case £14.99 plus vat. Fantastic.

Dawn:lol:

Latest posts

Back