spray tanning yourself any tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katexx

Reaction score
:irked: I was just wondering if any of you spray tans yourselves and if so have you any tips ? I tryed yesterday and my legs look very stripy, and it was hit and miss with my back(if it got me or my wall):eek: my face and chest are fine but please any tips:)

learn to be a contortionist and grow eyes in the back of your head :)

Buy a yoga video lol x

The last time I tried, I had to wesr high neck jumpers, trousers and socks for fortnight.:cry:

Don't do it! it will end in tears, or maybe steaks and patches xxx

It's impossible, believe.....train your mate, hubby, dog to do it....you'll end up with better results that trying to DIY!

I generally get my fiance to tan me but i can spray my entire body on my own - its time consuming - but no streaks anywhere. Takes a bit of practice but is just a matter of holding the gun certain ways to reach the desired area.

To do my back i reach around and spray the bottom half (from each side) and to do the top i bend right over (as if im trying to touch my toes) and hold the gun over my back and just spray, it just all falls onto the back and i have no probs getting on even when i apply this way. Mind you i use Vani-T which is a pretty forgiving solution and also turning your gun down a bit lower to spray yourself is a good idea as you tend to go a bit heavier with self application :lol:

Latest posts

Back