St. Moritz tan mousse

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry but for the people that said st moriz is not good and isnt professional,honestly i use st moriz i get a great colour with it and there is nothing wrong with it,just bulid it up slowly in layers, personally i think you may just be too stuck up:| :lick:? so what if you can buy tan in a bargin shop it all looks the same sometimes its looks better than your dearest ****,a dear tan is sometimes actually the worst you can buy it can also be the worst for your skin, i love st moriz you just have to keep well exfoliated and moisturised although i wish they would make a tan in a bottle that stays on for ever :sad:

also it is always better to apply st moriz the night before or even two, shower in the morning and apply more then shower before you go out that night works for me !

I dont see the problem of using a £1.99 tan from home bargains because it actually does work!!

I spent stupid money on fake bake and st tropez to be told by my friend about this one. I brought it and it was the best I used out of the lot.

At £1.99 per bottle spray or mousse I think it is a fab product. Everyone I know uses it not because of the price but because it is a really nice colour.

Just because it is cheap doesnt mean its a rubbish product. Its not a professional solution,it is for home use so I dont understand how people can moan. IMO :) :D

I love the stuff. Of course it's no substitute for going to a professional and cannot be compared as such, but I have personally found it the most user friendly on the market. I've used a fair few brands too.

this is my favourite tan! i totally prefer to use this on myself than get a spray tan .i find its really dark but then i am like casper the ghost.. my friend whos always tanning says she finds it quite light but then she says the new dark one is stilll light ?? surely not lol xx

Yep, St. Moriz lover here too. I sell it in my salon and my clients love it. The dark mousse goes a really lovely colour on me. :)

Latest posts

Back