St. Moritz tan mousse

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I know this aint a pro product but..........................

its quite good. but what i want to know is if anyone else used it, and how they found it? i have used it without any probs (on myself only i might add) as a quick fix. but it doesnt go very dark, even after using 3 times a week.

any tips would be welcome

thanks

I reeeeaaaaaally like this tan almost everyone i know uses it, its doesnt go that dark on me but i struggle to find anything that doesnt.

Stefan Sean Halse Ballans | Facebook girls have posted pic of there st moriz tan if anyone wants to see what its like colour wise.

I dont know why its says "Stefan Sean Halse Ballans" its just the st moriz facebook page!

st moritz,,if it's the stuff they sell in home and bargain cheap I find it awfull, not on me personally but on young clients whom use it, its not a nice looking colour, coverrage or fade, but tbh it was used by my step daughter and her friends and tbh they slap it on every day, but it is a little bit cheap?? why?? xxx

I cant believe im reading this on here,its rubbish! cheap crappy rubbish,
you will be using nail polishes from the pound shop next???
this is a professional forum,and we need to support our fellow professionals, not go buying garbage from cheap shops, where you can also buy your toilet cleaner.
jees..............

I was actually thinking that but thought "surely they dont mean that 1.99 horrible stuff the kids use, its non professional the name says it all lol x

thats just YOUR OPINION. As I stated, it was for a quick fix, nothing more, and I found it quite affective

I ONLY USE CND POLISH.........thankyou very much

QUOTE]

people use products they like just because something is cheap dosnt mean its crap lots of people buy from the high street for lots of reasons if someone thinks a product is great why not share it one of my old staff used to use an airbrush tights in a can type of thing for under two pound as a foundation it looked wicked lasted all night was flawless thank you for sharing your find with us peter pan and as for supporting professionals does that mean when you want to buy a dress you should not go to a high street store you should go to your latest coutorier or dress maker people do what people want and use what they like and what suits them

Lol, I used this before I got into spray tanning ! I went to a party and everybody asked if I had been on holiday!!! Its def one of the best diy tans I've used anyway, even tho it is only 1.99 lol!

I also agree,I have used this on a few occasions as a quick fix when I have not had the time to get my spray tan done and I always get asked what tan it is as its look very natural,it also comes in spray format and that's great also! Very easy to apply and doesn't smell as bad as some other big brand names!

Nothing wrong with trying out different things,its all down to personal opinion!

I also agree,I have used this on a few occasions as a quick fix when I have not had the time to get my spray tan done and I always get asked what tan it is as its look very natural,it also comes in spray format and that's great also! Very easy to apply and doesn't smell as bad as some other big brand names!

Nothing wrong with trying out different things,its all down to personal opinion!

Aerosol maybe not hvlp. dof thin completley, Yes maybe good to untrained eye, for 1 day but after that,,?. However it is also down to person appling if an uproffesional applied my st tropez or fake bake velocity, I am pretty sure it would look bad,,, Why as they will not know how to adjust gun as I do on arms feet and legs etc or pull back, mist, or sprayin patterns etc, does that make tan bad,,,,no its poor technique, aswell as solution which needs to be accounted for xx

this is a professional forum,and we need to support our fellow professionals, not go buying garbage from cheap shops, where you can also buy your toilet cleaner.
jees..............
The thread was posted in ChitChat as opposed to the Pro forums... what's the problem?

Does that mean that she can't try out a tanning product on a consumer basis and ask questions (as a consumer???)

Last edited:
I meant in Aerosol format as its not a pro product. I was just make the point that I am a trained spray tan technician and there are so many products on the market out there to try!I think the point of the 1st thread was asking how to make the mouse version go darker?

I personally find that if you use the aerosol version instead of the mouse,then the colour is much more golden,the fade off is also really good with it, doesn't go as patchy as some of the other big brands self application I have tried. Just have your applicator mitt on hand to rub the tan in evenly!

HTH

I like the stuff!
It really is just a quick fix though, you can't really build up a nice tan with it like you could St Tropez/ Fake Bake. But yeah, just for a night, it's good I think! Xx

I quite like it, it actually turns dark on me but I am as white as a milk bottle.
Its good to try new products even if they're not pro items.

I know this is an old thread but I searched for 'St Moritz' out of interest.. I use it regularly and I love it!

However..I have over time (trial and error) developed my own method of application and mix with moisturiser to blend down to the feet and hands and use an application mitt.

I agree with a previous poster that HOW tanning products are applied is as important as the tan soloution used.

I have had many different spray tans by many different people/products and can honestly say that I prefer the mousse. Just my opinion though :)

I know this aint a pro product but..........................

its quite good. but what i want to know is if anyone else used it, and how they found it? i have used it without any probs (on myself only i might add) as a quick fix. but it doesnt go very dark, even after using 3 times a week.

any tips would be welcome

thanks

Hi There,

I have used St Moritz on my self plenty of times, i found it didnt go dark enough for me either! and i did have a nasty tan smell. I used it on my face too and it doesnt look very nice.:(
However I am the the spray tan techinican for OMG and they have a mousse that is like the St Moritz.. its a very luxrious foam and it goes on really nicely! even on my face! They do it in 3 different colours a light, medium and a ultra dark. The ultra dark is very dark! Visit OMG Spray Tanning Solutions Spray Tan Solution Machines Supplies they have them for sale there!

Betsy

Oooh I think I might have to have a look too! I'm always looking to try different tans..

Ive used this fake tan for over 2 years and its 100% better and cheaper than St Tropez and im sure it is the same. Same bottle, same smell and colour. Only around £4 a bottle or something like that aswell. Great value.

i used this tanning mousse a few months ago, i was on holiday in wales and got forced out on a night in the town, i had no fake tan with me (i was expecting a good old caravan holiday but noooo...) so i went into the local 'town' and the only tan i could find was that! i didnt have much success with it, i did buy the darkest one but it looked like id smothered myself in chocolate sauce, and it was really patchy, i looked an absolute state, never again. i'm quite interested in fake bakes faux glo though? i saw a review on it on 'this morning' and it covers stretch marks and inperfections!! i think it has a kind of foundation base to it! guna get me some of that when i'm next out and about shopping :D

i LOVE st moritz!!!i only ever used to st tropez tanning lotion and i trained with them too and refused to put anything else on my skin!however i found it quite pricey after becoming a mum of two and decided to give st moritz a go...and im so glad i did!i get the same colour from moritz as i did tropez!i think a couple of people have stated that it only goes on as well as the person that is applying it and would say that is spot on!!it is a quality product at less than 3/4s of the price ...BARGAIN!!!

clare xxx

this is a picture of me (left) with st moritz tan on

Attachments

• me & nat my 21st.jpg
    me & nat my 21st.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 9,582
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back