Step by step airbrushing !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hiba

Reaction score
this is a step by step airbrushing nail art....i found it in a German nail art website...wanted to share it with u geeks i like the way they airbrush...very simple but very effective design xx

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]
St_02.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]
St_03.jpg
[/FONT]
St_04.jpg
[/FONT]
ST_05.jpg
[/FONT]
St_06.jpg
[/FONT]
St_07.jpg
[/FONT]
St_08.jpg
[/FONT]

St_11.jpg
[/FONT]

St_14.jpg
[/FONT]
St_15.jpg
[/FONT]
St_16.jpg
[/FONT]
St_17.jpg
[/FONT]
St_18.jpg
[/FONT]

Finish.jpg
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

thanks for sharing.
what a fab design it looks lovely,i would wear these.xx
am i being thick but what is the first picture of?:o

thanks for sharing.
what a fab design it looks lovely,i would wear these.xx

am i being thick but what is the first picture of?:o
These are sticky backed smile line blanks stick them on paint up to and don't worry if you paint over, finish spraying or painting and then peel of to reveal a perfect line. :lol: Takes a bit of practice but it does work.

I love the stencil, this sort of delicate scroll work always apeals to me, if any one knows where I could buy the stencil I would be much obliged:hug:

These are sticky backed smile line blanks stick them on paint up to and don't worry if you paint over, finish spraying or painting and then peel of to reveal a perfect line. :lol: Takes a bit of practice but it does work.

I love the stencil, this sort of delicate scroll work always apeals to me, if any one knows where I could buy the stencil I would be much obliged:hug:
thanks for that.do you know where you can buy these sticky backed smile line stickers?x

I think they look very classy, just starting my airbrush course really looking forward to doing designs like that:) xx

is stage 5 and 6 dipped in glitter ???????????????? i love air brushing

Awww Loverly design. could you let me know the website you got the stencil from? Thanks

is stage 5 and 6 dipped in glitter ???????????????? i love air brushing

yes its dipping the white into the white glitter...xx

Hi what a stunning stencil, did anyone buy one of these as I cant seem to find it from the link given above and was not certain if it can be shipped to the UK. would love to add that design to my air brushed nail board.

If I remember rightly there is a company called Too Much Fun that do these templates, I think they are in this country but not sure where, but you can defo get the french smile lines and lots of other templates, but they are not cheap.

Latest posts

Back