Stiletto wedding nails by Ela Loszczyk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ela Loszczyk

Reaction score
prep natural nails and apply long nail forms with stiletto guide

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

using Makeover Pink by Astonishing Nails elongate nail bed

add nail decoration - white snow, freckles and rhombus

encapsulate them creating perfect shape

using Mega White and Apocalypse create flowers

use No Cleanse Top Seal, cure for 2 mins and apply cuticle oil

enjoy :green:

Last edited:
They are gorgeous!

beautiful as always ela x kelly

Beautiful as usual, but I just have to ask... how long did it take you to do them and do you ever do them in the Salon or are they just for photo shoots and comps?

thank you:)
well... these nails took me quite long, as they are my sisters in low, so it was a lot of talking, taking breaks etc. ;)
I've got clients who wear stiletto shape more them a half of this length:lol: mine own ones are the same length as on the photo, and I can manage ;) it just takes a bit to get used to:green:

hi! can I ask how easy it is to do infills on stiletto nails?? these nails look awsome by the way!!

i am only the beginer in all this but I would really like to do stilleto because they look awesome...great tutorial,thanks...

hi i was just wondering where you purchased your nail decorations? i've already ordered snow from your website but can't seem to find your other decorations such as freckles and rhombus...please help..thanks...great design as alway ela!!

Great nails - what make of white do you use for the flowers?

These are amazing!! Sorry if I sound a bit dump but how did you get the snow decoration to stick in the first step? x

thanks!! :)
white acrylic I used is Mega White by Astonishing Nails;
white snow is just simply encapsulated in clear acrylic - you can apply directly on wet surface or take a tiny wet bid of clear powder and dip into snow :)
thanks again everyone!!!

Latest posts

Back