Stingy Family Members!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinklili said:
My sister is even worse, she lives in South Africa and every time I go to see her she expects me to pay. she thinks it is only fare because I my pounds is more than her Rands.
God its good to know that there are other stingy sister and family members out there... i just thought my sisters came from out of space...lol

HappyHands said:
God its good to know that there are other stingy sister and family members out there... i just thought my sisters came from out of space...lol

Hehe... and me!:lol:

My Boyfriends brother is the same too! He lives in the states and when he buys things off ebay uk, he asks him to send the seller a cheque. The other week, my boyfriend said, " wheres the money for that cheque I sent for you? You havent put it in my paypal yet!" To which his reply was, "can you wait a few weeks... I'm skint!"

Ha! how cheeky, he shouldnt be buying stuff off ebay then should he?

My whole family sucks! I'm glad I live in another country away from them :)

im so lucky my brother is great,if owt he wont let me pay for dinner so i always buy the drinks and puddings!!!!Will have my kids no charge and i have his no charge. Their my nephews and i love em to bits and vice versa
i know im very lucky to have a bruv like him. Hes at centre parcs at minute and im off to spend day with him wife and kids on sunday!!! However my other half is "quote from grandad whos had a colostomy" as tight as my arse and thats stitched up!!!lol
:lol:

jobo said:
However my other half is "quote from grandad whos had a colostomy" as tight as my arse and thats stitched up!!!lol
:lol:
ROTF-PMSL!!!

my mother is the worst person i know for being tight, if we are getting a takeaway she never orders anything but she takes chips off my daughters plate, then she'll pilfer a bit of curry or pizza off my son then she'll get the salad. by the time the stingy gets finished shes got a full meal!! for nowt!!

am glad i don't have a sister...:lol:

becki x said:
This thread is sooo funny...

hey we can pick our friends but not our family !
SOO true my dad is so tight he sqeeks when he walks x

fats28 said:
my mother is the worst person i know for being tight, if we are getting a takeaway she never orders anything but she takes chips off my daughters plate, then she'll pilfer a bit of curry or pizza off my son then she'll get the salad. by the time the stingy gets finished shes got a full meal!! for nowt!!

Fabulous,you've gotta love em:rolleyes:

this thread is so funny!

my dad's full family is like that - his mum, and all his brothers and sisters and their families! They're so bad I haven't even told them I'm expecting and I don't want them to know!

Once my gran was having cheese and crackers and she asked my dad, my mum and my granta if they wanted some and she only gave my granta thick butter 'cos she wanted more cheese for herself!

Many more stories but you'd get fed up, lol.

linzi said:
this thread is so funny!

my dad's full family is like that - his mum, and all his brothers and sisters and their families! They're so bad I haven't even told them I'm expecting and I don't want them to know!

Once my gran was having cheese and crackers and she asked my dad, my mum and my granta if they wanted some and she only gave my granta thick butter 'cos she wanted more cheese for herself!

Many more stories but you'd get fed up, lol.

No way, I could sit here all night reading this lot! I'm chuckling my bazooka's off!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember one christmas my sister gave me some money and I didn't understand coz she wrote out the cheque but gave me the penny's in pennys! Why couldnt she just put it in the cheque? Does that make sense to anyone?

princesslilyxx said:
I remember one christmas my sister gave me some money and I didn't understand coz she wrote out the cheque but gave me the penny's in pennys! Why couldnt she just put it in the cheque? Does that make sense to anyone?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: PERFECT SENSE! X

princesslilyxx said:

HMMMM.. Strange :lol:

My brother in law used to visit us in London from France all the time every month and stayed at our home ate, drank, slept , borrowed his brothers clothes used the car and let us pay if we went out always, we even put up his friend once. He owns his own business and makes tons of money and has a beautiful home with lots of room he has no family and lives on his own. When we moved to France and needed to stay somewhere for a couple of weeks before we could move to our new home instead of offering he phoned his girlfriend who is married and had a smaller house and asked her if we could kip on their sofa, by the way I was pregnant at the time we were so embarassed so checked into a hotel. We now live two doors away to him and he complains that he now has no where to stay when he is in London and hotels are too expensive. Can you believe he is my husbands twin, no joke.

Oh, for christmas he gave our son clothes he has from his extra stock from his business, our son is three the clothes are for a nine year old. And for our son's birthday he gave him a money box, not so bad I hear you say.......well that was until we saw the poster at the Esso petrol station on the motorway between Nice and Cannes that shows you the free gifts you get with your petrol points. I almost choked on my Bagette.

Oh and he is Jewish.

My mother - in - law has always had her hair cut by a friend of hers who is a hairdresser. She was moaning the other day because she`d put her prices up. When I asked her by how much - she said 50P !!! can you blieve that!! - she now has to fork out a whopping £1.50 for a dry trim. (mind you it always looks like a yard brush to me).

My ex sister in law is like that, always had a hard luck story and on the scrounge, but her whole family were like that. when her nan died they nearly caused a pile up racing back from the cemetry to get to nans house to mesure up the carpets and curtains to see who could aquire what first.:eek:

Oh my god susie h. Thats bad, seeing what you can get before she's even cold!!! Out of order!!

Once, my father bought me a computer when I was younger, saying that I could play games on it and stuff. I did like it but when I wasnt on it, Dad took over my computer for doing his books!! Cheap way of getting the business going and me a pressie... killed 2 birds with one stone!!
In the end, I couldnt get on it at all cos he moved it to his staffroom!!!!:irked:

i once gave a present to my mum one christmas i knew she didnt like it as soon as she opened it ( it was nice honest) he he but she just gave me a smile and said "oh thats real nice julie thanks so much" the next christmas my mum asked me what i wanted and i told her it didnt matter and just to treat the kids!!! well christmas morning came i was so excited (like a big kid) i see i had a present from my mum :green: when i opened it i just couldn't stop laughing it was the same present i gave to her with the clear wrapper still on it lol.... well if thats not stingy i dont bloody know :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back