Stock needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:I only found out today and really am soooooo upset that Creative aren't even answering their phones! What a slap in the face for all their loyal clients who (me included) have spent thousands with them. Not even a recorded message giving us an update.

Does anybody know how long this could be going on for? I am going to France and might get some stuff delivered from there to where I am staying.:mad:

What products are you short of? Maybe someone could help on this thread or one of the One Stop Nail Shops in Manchester, Milton Keynes or Essex. This thread was set up to help each other out, not to rant.

:mad:But I feel like having a rant! Surely I am not the only person to feel let down. Thankgod for this website otherwise I would be COMPLETELY in the dark, do you think that is acceptable? Anyway moving on, I shall try the Manchester one-stop nail shop, thanks. x

Nicola

Hallo Geeks

Here in Denmark we have all the CND products we need, so let me know, if i can help anyone out, it normaly only takes 3 days when i get products from the UK here to Denmark.

Charlotte

I Just Bought My Kit From Ebay, They Have The Retention + There On Sale At Buy It Now, Hope That Helps. :)

I Just Bought My Kit From Ebay, They Have The Retention + There On Sale At Buy It Now, Hope That Helps. :)

I would advise you not to buy from e-bay but contact the osns the trouble with e-bay is you dont know for sure it is the proper stuff.

sorry to be a pain, but could do with a update on stock.

where should i be ringing for stock now...?? i read somewhere about some osns that have stock...which ones ?? many thanks x

I have just found a reply in a thread saying that Essex OSNS are trading as usual so i would give these a try they may have stock left. (sorry i dont knoe the phone number)

:hug:

Hi geeks,i could really do with some tips. I use the well less,i prefer clear but will happily use natural and even white atm !

Also does anyone know how i change my account deatails with as i can't get an answer any where and i really don't want things going to my old addy

thanks

Desperately need some retention liquid and some perfect pink powder, also solar silk in pump dispenser. Can anyone help. If so, please pm me.

would anyone have a spare tube of clear gelbond wanting a new home ...?

i've got a full pink ??? the only clear one i have is below half full (if that makes sense) but your welcome to it if it helps.

:hug::hug:

i've got a full pink ??? the only clear one i have is below half full (if that makes sense) but your welcome to it if it helps.

:hug::hug:

:hug:thank you very much...i wouldn't have turned my nose up at the pink hun..but another geek has very kindly agreed to send me some now.

Thanks again. xxx

Was just about to reply to the geeks who asked for tips and gelbond, I have both to spare as I generally sculpt BUT then realised I'm going away tomorrow for the weekend so couldn't pick them up. If you still need them on monday PM me & I'll post them on tuesday! I actually have quite a big list of spare stock as I tend to buy in bulk so if anyone is still short after the weekend I might be able to help out, especially stuff like tips that I don't use and lots of retail sizes that I carry more than enough of.

At least it shouldn't be too bad now stock is starting to come back in. Hopefully it'll all settle down soon.

Does anyone have Breathless nail enamels, I am looking for 2 if possible:hug:

Can i just say that the kindness shown in this thread has been outstanding !!!...talk about pulling together. Give yourselves a huge pat on the back Geeks.

I have some Star nails liquid and powder and lots of tips. This stuff would come in handy for someone just wanting to practice maybe? Its yours for the taking...(I converted to Youngs)
I love:) the idea of us all being able to help each other out. GREAT IDEA!

would anyone have a spare tube of clear gelbond wanting a new home ...?

Hi I have a couple if it helps unless you are already sorted x:hug:

:hug:thank you very much...i wouldn't have turned my nose up at the pink hun..but another geek has very kindly agreed to send me some now.

Thanks again. xxx

thanks for letting me know any one els need some the offers there still.

Can i just say that the kindness shown in this thread has been outstanding !!!...talk about pulling together. Give yourselves a huge pat on the back Geeks.
i agree Angie it really does show in this thread!:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back