Stock needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need some super shiney top coat for my use! I have lots of retail bottles of the Sticky Base coat if anyone would be willing to do a swap or I have creative nail polishes I could swap for top coat.

I really need some super shiney top coat for my use! I have lots of retail bottles of the Sticky Base coat if anyone would be willing to do a swap or I have creative nail polishes I could swap for top coat.
i have a retail size one if its any good to you,and on the subject of poloshes has any one got a sapre "beau"
thanks

i have a retail size one if its any good to you,and on the subject of poloshes has any one got a sapre "beau"
thanks

let me have a look I might have that colour (what colour is it ish) then I could swap for the top coat.

Leeann

I may have a large super shiney to spare, retention+ 4oz, limited powders (full) large and small, scrubfresh 8oz and other bits and pieces. Due to allergies, I may have to quit nails altogether and even if I don't...I always have WAY too much stock lol!

I may have a large super shiney to spare, retention+ 4oz, limited powders (full) large and small, scrubfresh 8oz and other bits and pieces. Due to allergies, I may have to quit nails altogether and even if I don't...I always have WAY too much stock lol!

I could only do a swap for the super shiney as low on funds - is there anything you need.

Hi all,
Been having difficulty trying to get Academie Sun products.
Does anyone have any Academie-Sun to Drink?
Any amount, even 1 box? :)

hi im in need of a pot of glimmer powder and also a silver and gold northern lights ( both 15ml size) as there for a client , if anyone can help it would be much appreciated my email address is [email protected] , thanx

Me... I can let you have 2 Breathless :)

what an amazing community we have here.

I received 2 bottles from Jen before she even knew that I had posted the cheque.

Trust and kindness in abundancexxxxxxxxx:hug:

let me have a look I might have that colour (what colour is it ish) then I could swap for the top coat.

Leeann
thanks

also im in need of some clear tips ,any brand size 5,6 or/and 7 if anyone has an spare
thanks

Hi All,

I am looking for speed bond, performance forms or any good forms, also some well less tips please if anyone has any spare to sell or swap, don't mind either way!

Thank you.

Had a nose at what ive got

some gold northern lights left 15ml
sticky base
super shiny
speedy
ridge out
toughen up
air dry all small bottle
large super shiny
moonlight and roses
company red
candy apple
sheer contentment
lighten up
pro styler
mini glossars
scentsations small and large
solar mani stuff
spa mani stuff
coolblue
solarsilk

cant think of anything else at the moment. if you need any pm me

Hiya - Just wondered how everybody was getting on with getting stock from the OSNSs. Or alternative methods.

Anyone got any 8oz Honeysuckle & Pink Grapefruit Scentsations to sell? Put my request on GeekBay but am duplicating here if that's ok.

Hiya - Just wondered how everybody was getting on with getting stock from the OSNSs. Or alternative methods.

id be interested in this also, havent had time to ring yet, but wanted to know for sure if they would have the stock before i work my list out!!

Can someone clarify where we are able to order from now 'cos I'm getting confused!:rolleyes: (Also running out of basics too.)

I rang all the OSNS last week...some of them i couldn't get through and the others where all waiting for stock that was due this week. Best advise i can give you is to ring them all and see who's got what....I think Essex was one of those due stock this week. x

I have just tried a couple of different numbers for the Leeds HQ and all of them just have a cut off noise as their ring tone!!!:cry:

But it would be grate if someone could give us an update on the situation, Please don't shout at me for saying that I do understand that they can only tell us so much with the legal situation but just a little update would be useful.:hug:

I've now added a list of everything that I can spare on GeekBay. I may find a few more bits as I go along but that's everything I've found so far. I have plenty of base & top coat retail sizes if people need them.

The only thing I'm getting short of is Cream Puff enamel if anyone could sell or swap me a bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back