Stock needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ellison's should be stocked up in a few weeks...as they will be buying direct from Creative from now on....(just what I've heard..nothing concrete)

can i just ask - is everyone selling at trade price? and adding postage on top?
im no good when it comes to postage costs with these new rules?? xx

or are some of u giving away surplus stock (cos i can't afford too!!)

Ive got pro styler brushes if anyone needs one but not heads

Been booking some training with my Creative educator tonight,in WEST SUSSEX and she has told me she has a good range of stock available including retention + and powders

Call 01293 400129 or Denise Holland on her mobile 0776 541 5316

HTH those in need

Also for an alternative to Cool Blue and Scrubfresh, check out Mundo Hand Sanitiser and Nail Plate Dehydrator.

Thanks so much for the shout on this I am soooooooooooo low on scrubfresh and have just ordered the nail plate dehydrator.

Pure.do you still need a girlfriend??

I have just used the very last of my performance forms tonight - does anyone have some they would like to sell me?

It doesn't even have to be a full roll, just enough for a couple of sets..........

Ok, I don't use CND but feel for everyone that does therefore as he's at pool and not under my feet annoying me I have been sat racking my brain for a way to make things easier for everyone. I realise there have been a few threads lately about how much we loathe professional products being sold on ebay however I have just had a quick browse through the nails section and there are 532 CND products on there including unopened retention+ and different coloured powders, I know it would be going against most geeks principles but I thought I would mention it incase the situation gets any worse than it is (if thats possible) and if it is professionals buying it then at least it will stop the amateurs getting hold of the products that we can't !:lol:
My heart goes out to all of you and I hope this situation is resolved asap :hug::hug::hug:

Ok, I don't use CND but feel for everyone that does therefore as he's at pool and not under my feet annoying me I have been sat racking my brain for a way to make things easier for everyone. I realise there have been a few threads lately about how much we loathe professional products being sold on ebay however I have just had a quick browse through the nails section and there are 532 CND products on there including unopened retention+ and different coloured powders, I know it would be going against most geeks principles but I thought I would mention it incase the situation gets any worse than it is (if thats possible) and if it is professionals buying it then at least it will stop the amateurs getting hold of the products that we can't !:lol:
My heart goes out to all of you and I hope this situation is resolved asap :hug::hug::hug:

ahhh i do understand your good intentions :hug: but most of the problem is delivery...you cant just send monomer by normal post, it should be sent via special courier as its flammable. (i think thats right) and i don't think ebay sellers realise this.

I'd hate something terrible to happen to postie due to me ordering from ebay.

you also have no way of knowing if its the real deal in those bottles.

Thanks for your input though x

That's assuming that the products in the Creative packaging are in fact Creative products...!

A professional technician buying 'supposed' professional products from ebay is a mega risky business that could put your business in more jeopardy than a product shortage from your usual supplier.

I have no vested interest in this as I don't use Creative, but was just wondering. . .

if products from ebay are still sealed wouldn't that be alright? I would have thought there was only a risk if they were already open.

Edit to add: I have not and don't intent to buy anything professional from ebay. This purely related to the current situation

I have no vested interest in this as I don't use Creative, but was just wondering. . .

if products from ebay are still sealed wouldn't that be alright? I would have thought there was only a risk if they were already open.

Edit to add: I have not and don't intent to buy anything professional from ebay. This purely related to the current situation

its still flammable though hun x

But how would you know until you get them?

i dont see how every pot of retention on ebay is going to be fake! to be honest i think more likely american imports...but how will you tell:green:

Still agreed on the fact that it shouldnt be posted out (some suppliers happily do though)

Could someone tell me if Creative Nails is going out of business? I'm confused. Thanks so much

Could someone tell me if Creative Nails is going out of business? I'm confused. Thanks so much

CREATIVE nails are not going out of business END OF.

How would you know if the products are out of date or not?

just a thought
if there is anuthing non flamable that I can get from over here and send to you - like forms and tips etc please let me know. The products are cheeper here than in the uk so by time you add postage on it probably won't cost much more than what you are already paying!

DO NOT BUY ANY NAIL SYSTEMS FROM E-BAY
We are professionals on here :)

DO NOT BUY ANY NAIL SYSTEMS FROM E-BAY
We are professionals on here :)

Lell that may be so, but sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures ... and when you are desperate and have no products to work with you will try anywhere. I think it a little unfair to tell everyone not to do this and if they do imply that they are unprofessional. I know if I was desperate for stock and had no other option open to me I'd be trying other avenues to keep my business going ... even if that meant ebay until normal service was resumed at my usual supplier.

I'm not saying it's right, I'm not saying I'd be proud of it ... but if my business was suffering then needs must and all that. But I know sure as heck that I would use the proper channels when normal service was resumed. I would also test the other products on myself before trying them on a client. It would be worst for business if I did find that the products were duff than to have no products at all!!!!

Take care guys and keep checking out your OSNS as they are getting stuff in.

ebay is well known for selling stolen and fake goods.

If you can buy spare parts for aircraft in fake packaging - then Creative products would be quite easy to copy.

Even if the packaging is perfect and still sealed, you cannot be certain it is genuine. Just look how many fake bottles of perfume are sold in city centres that look great with all the packaging - it's not until you get home that you realise it is cat wee.

I appreciate that people are finding the situation really tough for business, but to risk using fake goods would cause even more harm, and where would you stand legally.

If it were me, I'd put up with spending a few pounds more on carriage from a legitimate distributor or use alternative products that are compatible with Creative system.

And for the record, I wouldn't mix my own formulations - to me this is so risky and dangerous (unless you are a chemist) and to use your client as a guinea pig could end up costing you a fortune in legal claims if you get it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back