Street names

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ch-ela

Reaction score
article-2567211-1BC7858900000578-919_634x518.jpg

Wouldn't this be an ideal address for a waxing salon?

More here

Want to snap up a cheap home? Look no further than Slag Lane | Mail Online

Oooo errr missus! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393338249.342015.jpg

There is a lane near the caravan park we sometimes go to which makes me chuckle.. I'm such a child!!
vag lane (pronounced Vadge)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I live on the street next to Birks road.

I would pay extra to have an address like that!!! Haha I'd love a rude name for my road..... but that's just me lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ha ha....up the road from me!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393339797.560263.jpg

Where I used to live was a road called Bell End. That always made me laugh!

I see somewhere in the midlands called bellend! Don't know if it was a road or an area haha

I see somewhere in the midlands called bellend! Don't know if it was a road or an area haha

Yup. An area. Not far from me! Lol
There's another up the road called Lickey End too :D

Yup. An area. Not far from me! Lol
There's another up the road called Lickey End too :D

Yeh my father in law lives there-in lickey road haha I thought it was a joke when I first saw his address on an envelope!

Id hate to live on slag lane lol

This little lol bridge was from my home town....:biggrin:2014-02-25_18-02-06.jpg

Oops bit of a small pic there.. sorry...

My uncle lives in Cockbush avenue

We had a local road called Butt-hole road , but it has recently been renamed, probably to the residents relief !

I used to live on twatling road

These are amazing!! Butt Hole Road and tickle Cock Bridge... fantastic! There's a Slag Lane near where I grew up. Where I live now there's a place called Pishill and a place called Stonor... makes me wonder if the people there wander around looking very chilled and munching!

I've just realised it IS the Slag Lane that I know, and it's in the area we're currently looking for a buy-to-let property. Hmmm if they're 22% cheaper than the average price then who cares about the name!?

My friend went to view a house years ago and I asked where it was and she said its in Bell End lol

Just seen an earlier post about the same area lol

Not quite the same thing but we had to laugh when we moved house. We moved to a house in a street called to Peckham Walk. The bloke dealing with our move (new build) was called James Trotter!!

Steph xx

Latest posts

Back